Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Roadster Top Anyone?????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 02:51 PM
LamboMan is on a distinguished road
Roadster Top Anyone?????

Hello, I recently purchased an LP 640 Roadster, the dealer shipped the car without all the parts for the top, can anyone point me in the right direction of finding the "Hockey Sticks" parts that connect to the pillars??? The dealership keeps jerking me around, so I figure I will see if I can find a set, there has to be a wrecked roadster out there somewhere???? Help please!!
Thanks

Old 04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
oversteerdawg is on a distinguished road
If you want, I can see about ordering you a set. Just to clarify, we are talking about the part that goes from the windshield header to the "b pillar."

Old 04-18-2010, 08:42 PM
yes, these are the parts I'm in need of, I would appreciate you getting me a price
Thanks
Jeff

Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
We have a complete soft top for roadsters if you or anyone is interested

Old 04-21-2010, 07:04 AM
I am intrested if the price is right, how much $$ are you looking for?
Thanks

Old 04-21-2010, 07:14 AM
SSIIICK is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry but I think that's a load of crap. The dealership should be sending you all the pieces or the complete top. I don't think you will ever put it on because it is so freaking annoying to do so, but as you have already stated, you definitely should have it.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Yes, I agree, I may never use it, but we go to the city all the time "Chicago", and it always looks nice out then decides to rain, I dont want to take the chance.. As to the dealership, they are a bunch of LIARS,(THE AUTO GALLERY) they told me everything I wanted to hear when purchasing, as soon as the money was wired they didnt come through with any of any of it!!! A lesson learned, not all men are MEN!!!! Its a shame you cant take people for their word anymore!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:27 AM
SSIIICK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LamboMan
Yes, I agree, I may never use it, but we go to the city all the time "Chicago", and it always looks nice out then decides to rain, I dont want to take the chance.. As to the dealership, they are a bunch of LIARS,(THE AUTO GALLERY) they told me everything I wanted to hear when purchasing, as soon as the money was wired they didnt come through with any of any of it!!! A lesson learned, not all men are MEN!!!! Its a shame you cant take people for their word anymore!!!
I hear you. Definitely a good idea to have it with you then. I can't believe the dealership is that much of a joke. I was recently looking at a car from them. A Turbo to be exact. I am glad I never went through with it. I have some good car guys I deal with out of South Florida though. If you ever need another car, let me know. I can put you in contact with a couple guys who will actually take good care of you.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
I am intrested if the price is right, how much $$ are you looking for?
Thanks
Would like $5500 but offers are welcome. It's not brand new but is as close as it comes (forgot to mention that earlier)

Old 04-27-2010, 02:41 PM
How about a trade for something thats laying around my garage? maybe some wheels?? I have a few sets?

Old 04-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
How about a trade for something thats laying around my garage? maybe some wheels?? I have a few sets?
What kind of wheel sets do you have? We have a few wheel sets as well, maybe we can do a three way trade

Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 AM
I have a set of Iforged Varient black center chrome lip 19-20 Murcielago set, in PERFECT condition, and I have a brand new set of ADV1 7.1 for 997 GT2 or turbo, flat black powdercoated, never used, new in box! I bought them for my 997 GT2 and it took them so long to make I had already gotten rid of the car!! That set of ADV1s is a 20" set!!

Old 04-29-2010, 01:22 PM
oversteerdawg is on a distinguished road
Sorry, for not getting back to you, I haven't checked this thread in forever. I sent an email to my lambo parts guy and he will check availability and price. I'll let you know asap.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:34 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
I may have the parts that you need as part of a top that is missing some parts. It will be a few weeks until I will know. If you aren't able to track them down, let me know.

Thanks,
Ed

Old 04-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Ed,
Thanks and I will await your response!!

Jeff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roadster Top Anyone?????