Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo Twin Turbo, dyno, drag strip, vbox, gopro videos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 12:44 PM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
Gallardo Twin Turbo, dyno, drag strip, vbox, gopro videos

some #'s....

http://www.dragtimes.com/blog/lamborghini-gallardo-heffner-twin-turbo-bolt-on-kit-on-the-dyno-and-drag-racing

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-08-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: active link to another forum
Old 01-08-2011, 05:53 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by FikseGTS
Great video, thanks for sharing. Pretty good numbers too for a bolt on kit!!
What turbos?? 62's, 67's? I would imagine if you had gears, and could stay in 4th, the car would trap in the low 140's and go a couple 1/10's quicker as well!! Good driving too.

Tim

Old 01-08-2011, 06:25 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
KILLER videos. Thanks for posting..

Old 01-08-2011, 07:45 PM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
thanks, 62's... yea, I think the 2006 gearing is killing my trap, since I have to shift into 5th at the end... we're still working on the tune, be back soon with more #'s.....

Originally Posted by basupra
Great video, thanks for sharing. Pretty good numbers too for a bolt on kit!!
What turbos?? 62's, 67's? I would imagine if you had gears, and could stay in 4th, the car would trap in the low 140's and go a couple 1/10's quicker as well!! Good driving too.

Tim

Old 01-10-2011, 06:44 AM
mrslay will become famous soon enoughmrslay will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the posts. Was that sleepdoc?

Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
So around 750rwhp will run mid 10's@137mph+. That is hauling for a 3800lb car.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:03 PM
It ran 138.6 on another run, should go a little faster.... the 4th- 5th shift is right at the traps.....

Originally Posted by gnx7
So around 750rwhp will run mid 10's@137mph+. That is hauling for a 3800lb car.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Mdeniz has a spectacular aura aboutMdeniz has a spectacular aura about
Nice numbers, and great shifting! what tires did you have on the car? you know what the mods on the GT-R are?

Last edited by Mdeniz; 01-13-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 AM
ASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the rough
Very nice car!

It's always nice to see modded exotics being driven, Bragging right are only valid if they include "I did" not "I have"

the TT Gallardo is one of my favorite cars of all times, and I hope to be able to afford a car like that one day (The GTR is the more realistic option for me tho )

Keep having fun, and remember that what you have is special

-AJ

Old 01-13-2011, 08:02 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Nice vid, 6 speed manual right?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Jroc will become famous soon enoughJroc will become famous soon enough
Tuned by Jack cecil right?

Old 01-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice
awsome video, thanks for sharing.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:20 PM
running Toyo R888's, E-Gear transmission....

Old 08-23-2011, 08:26 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Did you have to do any work to the egear or is it stock?

Old 08-24-2011, 08:39 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
great videos!

Actually quite impressed! We can see that the GTT cannot get a decent 60ft because of the launch, or the non-launch actually, but the 137 mph traps show that the car is making some power!

If i remember from another forum the black GTR is one of the strong stock turbo ones out there!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo Twin Turbo, dyno, drag strip, vbox, gopro videos