Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Took my Underground Racing TTG back to the strip...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 07:47 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Took my Underground Racing TTG back to the strip...

Wasn't sure if the track would stick or not, so I set the car on setting 3 (roughly 1300whp in 4th and 5th gear only), much lower in 1-3rd gear. Got a decent launch for this car(1.9x 60'), got a little wheel hop in 1st gear, tapped the rev limiter in 3rd gear by mistake, and had to shift to 5th gear (don't have a raised rev limiter yet). Ran a 9.96@160mph. Car only went 120 mph in the 1/8th, whereas in TX on setting 4 it went 126mph. Pretty safe to say the car is a SOLID 170+ trap car on setting 4 and a raised rev limiter. I would say it will easily go 165+ mph on setting 4 even having to shift to 5th!!
I couldn't get anymore runs in, as they kicked me out for no cage/chute :lol:.
Hope to have some video soon.
Can't say enough GREAT things about this Underground Racing TTG. Words just can't describe the "kid in a candy store" feeling that this machine gives you!! Everyone that rides in it is just in awe at the brutal acceleration that it produces.
Thanks again to Kevin, KC, John Reed and all of the Underground Racing crew...truly a job WELL done!!!
Hopefully I can get back out to a track again soon on setting 4 :clap:.

Here is the video...run looks so slow from this angle...you can tell the car doesn't start really moving until 3rd gear!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5wnT...layer_embedded

Tim

Last edited by basupra; 04-07-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Tim,

Is your car still in AWD, or RWD?
Is the car setup for a 2 step or anti-lag and if so did you baby it out of the whole, or leave like you do on the supra?

I'm not sure, but do you have the beef'd up axels and etc?

Old 04-06-2011, 08:03 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Tim,

Is your car still in AWD, or RWD?
Is the car setup for a 2 step or anti-lag and if so did you baby it out of the whole, or leave like you do on the supra?

I'm not sure, but do you have the beef'd up axels and etc?
AWD
No 2step/anti-lag
Too scared to launch it like my Supra!! Don't want to see the repair bill is something breaks.
Lots of slipping the clutch.
I have upgraded axles and gears.

Tim

Old 04-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra
AWD
No 2step/anti-lag
Too scared to launch it like my Supra!! Don't want to see the repair bill is something breaks.
Lots of slipping the clutch.
I have upgraded axles and gears.

Tim
I hear that .... are you running a Tilton? I as well plan to do a UGR G-TT which is why I'm asking (homework).

Old 04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Nice job, Tim! I knew it was only a matter of time before you improved your times from TX. Looking forward to hearing about more runs in the future, bro.

Congrats, again!

Old 04-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by vntperformance
I hear that .... are you running a Tilton? I as well plan to do a UGR G-TT which is why I'm asking (homework).
Yes, Tilton. You will not be disappointed with a UGR TTG!! Worth every penny!!

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Nice job, Tim! I knew it was only a matter of time before you improved your times from TX. Looking forward to hearing about more runs in the future, bro.

Congrats, again!
Scott, thanks man!! Can't wait to see your beast when its done...I think I'm heading up there to Jamies once you guys get your cars finished!! So hopefully see ya soon!!

Tim

Old 04-07-2011, 06:39 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Tim thanks for the help in Texas. I really like your choice in color.It is a tough choice between yours & Eric's (white one).

Old 04-07-2011, 11:03 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Tim - Thanks for the update. These cars really are amazing.

Paulie - Diane would look great in the white one.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:39 PM
HTDGProductions is on a distinguished road
basupra, Hey I was at the track and I got a few pictures of your car and a video from the stands. Was hoping to make a quick vid out of it. The run is already on youtube but was seeing if you wanted the raw video and the pictures. (I was the asian kid walking around your car)

Old 04-07-2011, 02:42 PM
singlesupra is on a distinguished road
sounds like a handfull, nice car.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:01 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ

Eric don't u start. Diane is happy with her school bus

Old 04-07-2011, 03:33 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
MPH is very impressive!

I thought the upgraded gears made 4th a bit longer so you don't have to shift into 5th?

I know the Nera runs through the 1/4 in 4th...I'm hoping to see a 8.x time from one of the UGR cars.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:01 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Great job Tim! I imagine you're the first customer driven lambo in the 9's?!?

Old 04-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Tim thanks for the help in Texas. I really like your choice in color.It is a tough choice between yours & Eric's (white one).
Thanks Paul, and no problem with the help!!

Originally Posted by AtomicZ

Eric, no problem...now its your turn!!

Originally Posted by HTDGProductions
basupra, Hey I was at the track and I got a few pictures of your car and a video from the stands. Was hoping to make a quick vid out of it. The run is already on youtube but was seeing if you wanted the raw video and the pictures. (I was the asian kid walking around your car)
Thanks for taking the video!! I forgot the camera (and a helmet)!! Feel free to email me the pics you took... basupra@aol.com

Originally Posted by DarrinB
MPH is very impressive!

I thought the upgraded gears made 4th a bit longer so you don't have to shift into 5th?

I know the Nera runs through the 1/4 in 4th...I'm hoping to see a 8.x time from one of the UGR cars.
The gears are certainly lengthened, but I still either need to shift to 5th or raise the rev limiter for the track...just not sure if it is cost effective to do so now seeing as how I don't plan to drag race the car much at all. The Nera has the same gearing, but it has a raised rev limiter.

Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Thanks Jamie!! Now lets get yours out to the track as soon as its done!!

Tim

Old 04-07-2011, 09:04 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by OhioGT2

I believe someone else has gone 9.6, I don't remember who though. Pretty sure I saw the time over here or on LP.

Do you plan to take yours to norwalk or milan?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took my Underground Racing TTG back to the strip...