Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Remus Sport Exhaust For Macan Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Remus Sport Exhaust For Macan Turbo

REMUS HAS FINALLY RELEASED THEIR AXLE BACK AND CAT BACK EXHAUST

BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO OWN THIS GREAT SOUNDING SYSTEM!!

CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL 6 SPEED PRICING
LEO@VIVIDRACING.COM 480 966 3040

HERE IS A VIDEO AND FEW PICTURES OF THE SYSTEM:

Old 11-04-2014, 08:34 PM
sealbeach1 is on a distinguished road
Best sounding exhaust I heard, I was thinking about the GMG version since they are local. What is the P&D for this unit?

Old 11-05-2014, 05:07 PM
I just purchased this system, I love the sound they produce but the bigger factor is that you can use the remote and quiet them down almost to stock levels. This helps for me when I am picking up my elderly parents. It looks like I will be the first here in the USA to get a set of these. I am actually buying the set that they are debuting at Sema.

Old 11-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I am excited to see this on your vehicle!! Post a few pictures of comparison to the original exhaust, that would be great.

Last edited by vividracing; 11-05-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:49 PM
redline C4s is on a distinguished road
Didnt realize the remus is a valvetronic exhaust? Seems like most exhausts for the macan are valve controlled

Old 11-05-2014, 08:24 PM
The cost difference between the GMG and the Remus is that Remus runs the Valvetronic exhaust and GMG does not.

Last edited by sealbeach1; 11-06-2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: I did not think showing pricing was a good Idea...
Old 11-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Former Vendor
The cat back system comes with the following parts:

L/R Stainless Steel Cat-Back Front Tubes
OEM Tube Diameter: Ø65mm
REMUS Tube Diameter: Ø75mm

Dual Stainless Steel Connecting Tubes with Crossover Tubes

Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust fitted with integrated electrical actuators and valves

Tip Set L/R each 2 Ø 102mm Angled Tips

Sealbeach got the first set that is being displayed at SEMA right now at the REMUS boot, and as I was told he will be the first individual to own this new line.

If anybody is interested please email me or pm me. Special pricing only for 6speed members.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Former Vendor
Just wanted to bring this thread back to the living!!

We just got another system back in stock and its ready to go to its new home. After this one sells its back to the waiting game. If interested, please email me at leo@vividracing.com or pm me.

Its an amazing system and in my opinion one of the best sounding exhausts systems out in the market for the Macan.

Old 01-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Former Vendor
I have one that just arrived and ready to ship. Don't miss out!!

PM me or email me at leo@vividracing.com for special pricing.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
that is the nicest sound I have heard on these. now when the Macan gets PDCC, we might have a good package here.

Last edited by Cpa4S; 01-15-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
Macan owners assemble!!

Old 01-18-2015, 12:36 PM
Pecan is on a distinguished road
I installed the Remus Axel back exhaust on my Turbo and it is a huge improvement over stock.

Without the sports button on it is only slightly loader than stock. The sport button definitely changes the dynamics but it is not overly loud or obnoxious (I have my 981S with PSE for that).

I am checking with Remus, I think I need a button installed to get max sound. If this is the case my dealer said they already have the PSE button and just need the harness which will arrive Feb '15.

I found a muffler shop that installed it with me standing watching, took a bit over an hour and they only charged $120 (So Cal). Direct bolt on if you do the cat back, for axel back they have to cut the pipes and weld the new ones on.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3168.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	412186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3167.jpeg
Views:	188
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	412187   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3169.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	412188   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_443126522.jpeg
Views:	179
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	412189  
Old 01-18-2015, 05:45 PM
Former Vendor
Save yourself the headache and just get the wireless remote switch. It will do the same function as opening the vavles as the sport button but only wireless. Let me know if you need one, since I'm sure its half the cost of what the dealer is charging you.

Old 01-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Pecan is on a distinguished road
I was not aware that there is a remote for this exhaust? If so what are the parts, remote + what?

Old 01-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor
There isn't a remote with the system. The system connects directly to the sports button function. What you can do is get a wireless kit that will hook up to the valves and then you can change it from open to close with a wireless remote. It's a separate part from the system.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Remus Sport Exhaust For Macan Turbo