Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Pappy Van Winkle bourbon [CA]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 07:56 PM
tradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond reputetradecraft has a reputation beyond repute
WTB: Pappy Van Winkle bourbon [CA]

I'm looking for a few bottles of PVW 15 and 20 for the holidays. Drinker, not a collector. Thanks.

Old 11-28-2015, 08:18 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
big bucks

Old 12-03-2015, 08:47 AM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck. Kind of like finding a unicorn.

Old 12-22-2015, 10:57 AM
LuvPorsche will become famous soon enough
PM me details of which one you want/prefer I might be able to help but not making promises.

Old 12-27-2015, 01:16 PM
RugRunner is on a distinguished road
I used to live in Kentucky and even then, it was no easy task to get hold of Pappy.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:59 AM
LuvPorsche will become famous soon enough
working on it, possible 2 bottles available will know next week what's available and how much.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:57 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
There are so many really good bourbons out there. Why limit yourself to trendy labels....PVW is good, but no need to kill yourself and overpay when you can get the same or better quality in so many alternatives. If you like wheated whiskey like PVW is, try a William Larue Weller, or Jefferson's Presidential Select 17 or 18 year old for example, which is essentially PVW re-blended. ...or one of my favorite Col E. H. Taylor Small Batch, also by Buffalo Trace. All excellent whiskeys...

All the Weller bourbons are made from the same wheated mash as PVW. Weller, like Pappy, was made in the old Stitzer-Weller distillery, and shared with PVW not only the same mash, but the same circumstances of birth. Julian Van Winkle, the Pappy patriarch himself, recommends it to people who like his family's product, but can't get any. That isn't to say that they are the same thing. But the oldest of the Wellers, such as W.L Weller 12 and William LaRue Weller, are old enough to taste a lot like Old Rip Van Winkle 12-year-old (a.k.a. Pappy Junior) or Pappy Van Winkle 15-year-old.

Unless you are just chasing after it for the trill of the hunt...in which case, best of luck and enjoy.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:56 PM
Rotor is on a distinguished road
I've no PVW, but I do have an Eagle Rare 17 and a William Larue Weller, Nov. 2015 release available. PM if interested.

Old 03-26-2016, 05:56 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
I have 7 bottles: one 23, two 20, two 15s, two lot B. Sorry this post is a little late to help you out.