New Cars & Coffee in Leesburg, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 06:31 AM
ICSPres is on a distinguished road
New Cars & Coffee in Leesburg, VA

Hi All,

We're looking to launch a new cars & coffee on Sundays in Leesburg at 8:30. Come on out this Sunday, 7/7, to the Starbucks on Edwards Ferry across from Costco. Big parking lot with lots of visibility. See you there.

Bob

Old 07-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Hi Bob, I hope this kicks off, since moving here last year I was hoping someone would plan a CnC in Loudoun.

Can't make it this weekend but will def plan to make future meets!

Cheers,
Mick

Old 07-03-2013, 11:29 AM
blackjak is on a distinguished road
Damn i just moved from Leesburg to Alexandria , but im sure i will make it to one of these

Old 07-03-2013, 01:19 PM
tuner1984 will become famous soon enough
I'm in Asbburn. If I can get my lazy self out of bed on Sunday I will be there.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:16 PM
ICSPres is on a distinguished road
Sounds great, guys. See you there.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 PM
DC16 is on a distinguished road
Cool, I'll try to make it out

Old 07-03-2013, 08:48 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Interested!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Change of plans will be there Sunday and drop off car thereafter to my detailed.
see ya Sun.

Old 07-04-2013, 05:40 AM
jayschlossberg is on a distinguished road
Cars 'N Coffee/Bethesda and Web Series!

Greetings All!

Here is Episode #3 of Cars 'N Coffee this time in Santa Barbara, CA (Ep. #1 is in Bethesda and Ep #2 in Las Vegas are also on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/MediaCentralFilms):

In town this weekend? Us Too!! Come hang out at the original Cars 'N Coffee in Bethesda, MD because it will be a warm and beautiful day this Saturday morning. Shine up the sheet metal, sparkle up the glass and let's celebrate the holiday! As always we'll be at 10327 Westlake Drive right next to Montgomery Mall. We start at 8am and run until 10-10:30am! As always I'll be there handing out Free Coffee coupons from Corner Bakery. Yes, free coffee people!. So show 'em some love and get a breakfast panini or bagel!

See You This Saturday and every Saturday through the end of October (except Labor Day weekend)!

Jay

Old 07-04-2013, 06:30 AM
DaveWJunior is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a good time (and a MUCH shorter drive for me than Great Falls or Fair Lakes CnC). Hopefully you'll get a decent turnout and it catches on. Probably can't make it this Sunday, but I'll definitely be down for a few.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:06 AM
jayschlossberg is on a distinguished road
Dave,

It's every Saturday, not Sunday as in your reply. This is our 2nd season and it has already caught on. On a full day we're between 40-50 cars which our regulars love. Our meet ups are more intimate, friendlier and you'll find people will actually want to talk about their cars and most will let you set in them...a few might let you go for a spin. It's a very special CNC we've worked very hard to keep special. Did I mention free coffee? Free Coffee!! Look forward to meeting you!

Old 07-05-2013, 05:56 AM
DaveWJunior is on a distinguished road
I was talking about the CnC in the the the original poster gave the info on...... not the post hijacker above. (Although I'll try and get down to Bethesda some Saturday also)

Last edited by DaveWJunior; 07-05-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:26 PM
ecohen2 is on a distinguished road
OOOH this could be fun since it includes a nice drive!

Old 07-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Drive would be nice, looking forward to Sunday.

Old 07-06-2013, 09:20 AM
V-Raptor is on a distinguished road
I will be there if the weather is nice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Cars & Coffee in Leesburg, VA