Exotics at Redmond Town Center for July 7- British Car Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 08:21 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for July 7- British Car Day!

Well, it looks like summer will be right on time- with nothing but sun in the forecast from the 5th on, so it's extremely likely that we can resume E@RTC after five straight weeks of rain. This Saturday will be British Car Day and we're expecting a huge turnout! We will have the RTC center section reserved for British cars with the other cars in the usual spots. Because of RTC advertising our events, we're now seeing a lot more participation than ever before so come on out!

Old 07-02-2012, 07:45 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Tommy, weather looks good so I'm planning on driving my Aston Martin DB9 down from Vancouver (Canada) for the British car day. What time do I need to arrive, and is there a particular entrance I need to use to get in?

Never been to E@RTC. Looking forward to it.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I'd try and arrive between 8 and 8:30. If you need a hotel, we have a rate code at the Redmond Town Center for $99.00 a night at the Marriott. The code is L9Z. Feel free to use it! See you Saturday and I think you will have a great time!

Old 07-03-2012, 12:22 AM
otoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud of
Hey YVR, PM me if you want to stop in Bellingham and join our group on the way down. We can get you where you need to go. Hope to see you there otherwise.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:46 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Thanks Tommy.

Otoppero, PM sent.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:53 PM
mark higinbotha is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to some good weather finally!! I am planning on bringing my 09 Vantage.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:40 AM
The weather is looking excellent for tomorrow. It will be our first WARM morning of the season! Time to see all those hairy legs. The guys will be even worse!

Old 07-07-2012, 06:26 PM
yvr
Tommy, my first E@RTC. Outstanding organization & really well done. Very enjoyable, some awesome cars & owners, a very appreciative audience. Good job on the weather too

Otoppero, great to meet you & friends & a fun drive to the event. Hope to do it again soon.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Glad you made it down and had a great time. We do our best to make it a worthwhile event. One of the car owners came up to me and said how nice it was for the owners to participate and that's part of the key. We see the event from the prospective of the car owners and consequently orient the show so that it's fun from the moment you drive up; with the least amount of hassle, and the best volunteers to get you parked in the very best location. We had 208 cars today so it was another very good turnout!

Thanks for making the effort to drive that far to participate. It's very much appreciated by both the other owners and spectators. We can't say it enough, that this event wouldn't be as great as it is without active participation from everyone.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Glad you made it down and had a great time. We do our best to make it a worthwhile event. One of the car owners came up to me and said how nice it was for the owners to participate and that's part of the key. We see the event from the prospective of the car owners and consequently orient the show so that it's fun from the moment you drive up; with the least amount of hassle, and the best volunteers to get you parked in the very best location.

We had 208 cars today so it was another very good turnout!

And not even one picture to represent!?

Come on,, show the ugly car.

Old 07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
Check our facebook page Exotics@RTC for pictures.