Other Italian Supercars Alfa 8C, Pagani Zonda, Cizetta etc.

Pagani Huayra revealed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 12:51 AM
fkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to all
Pagani Huayra revealed

Gives the word sexy a whole new meaning.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/111012130513/pagani-huayra-revealed-via-leaked-magazine-scans-photos

Notice the active "flaps" on the rear and the nose.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-24-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: active link to another forum
Old 01-24-2011, 06:06 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
To be honest, it looks chubby. The Zonda looks much more elegant.
Esp. the front is horrible, looks like a catfish (with 4 eyes tho).

Old 01-26-2011, 05:46 AM
6speedRob is on a distinguished road
I was hoping for great things from this car but must say am disappointed in the styling especially for $1000000+ price tag. I hope others feel different and they sell or Pagani is in trouble.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM
SRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-28-2011, 01:08 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I see the value of zondas going

up big time. This thing looks like the zondas fat sister

Old 01-28-2011, 01:38 PM
SRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond repute
Main features

Drive selector

Display

Specs

Old 01-28-2011, 08:35 PM
6speedRob is on a distinguished road
Trying really hard to like it. I hope it keeps growing on me. But it is a radical looking and engineered car - a super car with a 6k rpm redline? That just seems more like a diesel than a supercar.

Old 01-29-2011, 07:32 AM
fkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to all
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I keep staring at the pictures and can't believe the attention to detail...look at the rear suspension setup, the engine and my favourite the gearstick with its exposed mechanics.....how do you not find beauty in this?

Now compare those details to the new Lambo, the Murci successor https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...l-details.html

Old 01-29-2011, 09:08 AM

USB key with driver's music.

ECU controlled active aero flaps

Old 01-29-2011, 09:32 AM
krpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to behold
I'm surprised the test driver wasn't made of carbon fiber

Old 01-31-2011, 11:37 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
The color of the one shown I do not like. But as far as the quality of the build it looks awesome. I too prefer the font end of the older models. It will take some time and some actual reviews to see if my mind can accept its radical changes.

Ans yes the shifter looks amazing.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:55 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gloves
The color of the one shown I do not like. But as far as the quality of the build it looks awesome. I too prefer the font end of the older models. It will take some time and some actual reviews to see if my mind can accept its radical changes.

Ans yes the shifter looks amazing.
Give it some time, the new front end will grow on you..

Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 AM
mtbrider is on a distinguished road
Its growing on me

Old 02-10-2011, 11:02 PM
ltrrtl218 is on a distinguished road
i wish it had a wing a more aggressive looking front like the zonda. i bet it is awesome on the track though

Old 02-10-2011, 11:03 PM
ltrrtl218 is on a distinguished road
the interior is epic and perfection

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra revealed