Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Porsche Panamera Matte Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 01:47 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
2010 Porsche Panamera Matte Black

TECHART released the 2010 Porsche Panamera Matte Black Edition.

TechArt, the German-based expert specialized in Porsche cars has unwrapped a stunning customization program for the powerful Porsche Panamera Turbo.Shaded in matt black and fitted with additional aerodynamic and styling elements, the stealth-like TechArt Panamera Black Edition symbolizes characteristics such as individuality, independence and experience.

The exterior of the astonishingly refined luxury four-seater differs from its stock brother by a newly shaped aero kit, multifunctional TechArt daytime running light system and special exhaust unit. In addition to that, TechArt Automobildesign also packs the sporty saloon with sleek 22-inch Formula II light alloy wheels wrapped in high-performance tires.

In the terms of interior ambience, the brand’s designers have restyled the Panamera Turbo’s cabin with black top-end leather and alcantara as well as hand-sewed decorative stitching and leather piping in flamenco red. Moreover, all interior components like trims, door entry guards, cup holder or air vents present themselves in a premium matt black painted design.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-16-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:30 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
holy bat mobile...

Old 04-16-2010, 03:07 PM
sumat is on a distinguished road
good look for the Panamera.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:25 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
I love the deviated. You getting yours done that way?

Old 04-16-2010, 08:50 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
I love the deviated. You getting yours done that way?
It does look good, but I suspect yellow accents would be that much better. And add to that Batmobile look...

Old 04-16-2010, 08:53 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wjohnson36
It does look good, but I suspect yellow accents would be that much better. And add to that Batmobile look...
LOL. I actually meant the exterior. Which doesn't do much for me. If they offered deviated, I would sell mine in the morning and wait for the new one. I'm partial to either black with yellow or black with red deviated.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
The interior is awesome. I like that they changes the silver buttons to black on the wheel and the shifter area. The red stitching is pretty cool. The front spoiler is a nice piece for the outside.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
LOL. I actually meant the exterior. Which doesn't do much for me. If they offered deviated, I would sell mine in the morning and wait for the new one. I'm partial to either black with yellow or black with red deviated.
What do you mean by deviated?

Old 04-17-2010, 08:14 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
i like the Techart interior, very nice as always.
But i am kinda tired of that matte-black, stealth look on the outside, i think it was trendy 1,2 years ago but has become pretty boring, more so on a 4-door car/sedan.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by falb
What do you mean by deviated?
Stitching. Like the red deviated stitching in the TechArt Pana you posted, or the yellow in my 2. Looks great with black leather.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
the blacked out shifter surround is nice with that carbon. i also like that carbon under the centre cosole area which is otherwise just blacked out in stock

i don't like the deviated stitching in the rear though.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:42 PM
I just like how it all works together: real classy updates, not just added trim for the sake of having it. A lot of minor trim updates that work together for one nice package.

But still think a deviated yellow trim would be perfect. Since my wife's favorite color is yellow, I'm pretty sure it would be an easy sell

Old 04-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Mthree00 is on a distinguished road
I like the interior, I agree with wjohn about the yellow accents.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:46 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Sweet! I love it... would go great in my driveway...

Old 04-20-2010, 05:19 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not a fan of matte finished cars but this is a hot number.
The interior is even better than the outside. I can see this car in gloss black. I would love to own one of these.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Porsche Panamera Matte Black