Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ModBargains||Stuggart 22" Concave Debut

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
ModBargains||Stuttgart 22" Concave Debut

We just received shipment of this brand new wheel.

What we have is the 22" Eurosport Stuttgart wheel designed specifically for the Cayenne and Panamera!

Finishes Available
Gloss Gunmetal Machined Face
Satin Black Machined Face

Specs
22x10 +50
22x11 +55 Concave

Applications
Panamera
Cayenne

Contact me at <b><span style="font-size:large">Jas...com</span></b> or call 714-582-3330 x8005 with any questions on fitment, availability or pricing!

www.ModBargains.com
8AM - 5PM PST

Last edited by ModBargains.com; 11-02-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:01 PM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
very nice i like them!!

Old 11-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Glad you do!
Let me know if you are interested in a set, I'd be happy to help out.

Old 11-02-2011, 05:49 PM
wade9111 is on a distinguished road
Hi Jason, I think I emailed you a few weeks ago on these. Can you let me know what the weight is for the wheels? Are they forged or cast? Thanks!!

Old 11-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor
Yeah, I do believe we did talk about these.
However at that time they had not arrived yet, now they're finally here!

The wheels are low pressure cast, and I'll send out an inquiry on the weights, and get back to you guys tomorrow.

BR,
Jason@ModBargains.com

Old 11-02-2011, 08:48 PM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
I would love to get a set but I already got ADV1 ....

Old 11-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by JMC8
Wow, did you get 22" ADV.1s?
I dont even want to imagine how much you paid for those! Haha.

These would make great daily driving wheels if you dont want to mess up your ADV.1s!

Old 11-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by wade9111
Hi Jason, I think I emailed you a few weeks ago on these. Can you let me know what the weight is for the wheels? Are they forged or cast? Thanks!!
Got your information:

Low Pressure Cast:
22x10" 40lbs
22x11" 44lbs

Let me know when you're ready to pick up the set!

Old 11-03-2011, 03:59 PM
merfman is on a distinguished road
Bay area

Originally Posted by JMC8
Where did you get you adv1s from bro? Hit me up at merfman2@yahoo.com, i think we can get a bigger discount by ordering parts times 2. Just a thought, since were both modding at the same time. Thanks.

Old 11-03-2011, 06:23 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com
Got your information:

Low Pressure Cast:
22x10" 40lbs
22x11" 44lbs

Let me know when you're ready to pick up the set!

Anything like this in a 21"??

Old 11-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by PCJR
Anything like this in a 21"??
Just checked for you and I have nothing in a 21".
However, I do have access to the non-Concave versions in 20" and 19".
Let me know if you are interested and I can help you out.

Best Regards,
Jason@ModBargains.com

Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com
Wow, did you get 22" ADV.1s?
I dont even want to imagine how much you paid for those! Haha.

These would make great daily driving wheels if you dont want to mess up your ADV.1s!
Hmmm thats a great idea.... PM pricing on these

Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Those are BIG wheels!

Old 11-07-2011, 04:07 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Nice looking. They seem heavy but I guess cause its a cast 22 what can you expect.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor
Great response to these wheels so far, glad everyone likes them!
Half of our new inventory for this wheel has already been sold, so let me know soon if you want to grab one of the last sets!

Regards,
Jason@ModBargains.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains||Stuggart 22" Concave Debut