Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Agency Power Panamera Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Agency Power Panamera Steering Wheel

In our opinion this new steering wheel looks great! below is a list of modifications we made to create this work of art.

We had blue stitching done around the entire wheel as a accent color. To make this pop even more we did a 12 O' Clock stripe in blue. Where you grip the wheel we opted for perforated leather. This makes for a very ergonomic feeling while holding the wheel. Paying homage to motorsport history we chose a semi-flat bottom for more clearance and a performance look / feel. The Final touch was an inlay at the bottom which matches the factory interior perfectly.

We will have installation and final product pictures up soon.

What Color combo or special features would you add to your very own steering wheel?

Check out our gallery of past wheels done here

Do you guys have a preference of leather or Alcantara?

We would like to hear your opinions and see what people on the forum like. Everyone has their own tastes so we expect variances! If you hate it, let us know. Love it? Great! Is there anything else that would be a game changer in the steering wheel department?

We want to hear from the owners!

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-2_zpswtaytxyj.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  147.1 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-3_zps9elxprfv.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  165.2 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-4_zpsjq8xkhlp.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  102.0 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-5_zpsvocedsuk.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  123.9 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-6_zpskhbhwu0d.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  139.9 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-7_zpstdhjju9a.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  127.8 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-8_zpsri67nwuz.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  186.9 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-9_zps7qbi2wab.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  117.8 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-10_zps6uuf1fyr.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  97.7 KB

Name:  Porsche_Wheel_Panamera-11_zpsuqtmwfz1.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  151.3 KB

We are looking forward to hearing from the owners on the forums!

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Last edited by vividracing; 10-17-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:16 PM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
I like it, how much thicker is that than stock?

Old 10-04-2016, 01:29 PM
JimW has a spectacular aura aboutJimW has a spectacular aura aboutJimW has a spectacular aura about
Looks great, I would like to see the Alcantera in place of the perforated leather and of course in my Lime Green accent color

Old 10-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Don't really have an exact measurement as the design is slightly different, here are some pictures side by side with the stock comparing though.

The quality on this is amazing in person.

Also, Jim. Let me know, that would be an awesome build to match the calipers!

Old 10-04-2016, 02:44 PM
JimW has a spectacular aura aboutJimW has a spectacular aura aboutJimW has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vividracing
Don't really have an exact measurement as the design is slightly different, here are some pictures side by side with the stock comparing though.

The quality on this is amazing in person.

Also, Jim. Let me know, that would be an awesome build to match the calipers!
Is this something you are going to offer?

Old 10-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by JimW
Is this something you are going to offer?

We can do just about any build/color. Check out this link

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...-p-153711.html

And scroll to the bottom for the drop downs. If you are interested, let me know which options you preferred and the exact color of green where it applies, I will find out from Germany if it can be done.

Old 10-17-2016, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
One of the best products I have added to many of our past Project Porsche vehicles is the upgraded Agency Power steering wheel. These steering wheels are made by a partner in Germany who does these for many different companies worldwide. The complete boutique, a la carte steering wheels offers the driver a more personalized look with improved ergonomics. For the Panamera Turbo, I opted to add one of these as it drastically changes the driving experience. This particular steering wheel was done with a blue 12 o’clock stripe, blue stitching, perforated leather hand grips, burl wood bottom inlay, and features a semi flat bottom. To get the beefier grips and semi flat bottom design, the original steel ring is not cut or modified. Our manufacture partner has a mold that the original Porsche wheels fit in to form this new shape. This keeps the structural integrity for safety requirements. Other steering wheels which feature a full flat bottom from a OEM core are usually cut and re-welded. Which on hard impact, can break and cause serious injury to the driver. The steering wheel retains the factory airbag, trim, buttons, and paddle shifters. This procedure to install the PDK sport design steering wheel is shown in my video below. Got questions, contact us or leave a comment here!

Last edited by vividracing; 10-17-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Does it retain the heating features on the panny steering wheels?

Old 10-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 2010Panny4S
Does it retain the heating features on the panny steering wheels?
THAT is the question of the day!! I don't know, will email Germany to find out though and report back.

Old 10-18-2016, 04:32 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I would like a multi-function wheel in espresso perforated leather grips, extra trick with carbon top and bottom to match OE Panamera carbon trim. (no heat)

Old 10-18-2016, 04:49 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
I would like a multi-function wheel in espresso perforated leather grips, extra trick with carbon top and bottom to match OE Panamera carbon trim. (no heat)
PM sent!

Old 10-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
This man knows what he wants , congrats nice steering wheel there

Old 12-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Former Vendor
Who else wants one of these!! Upgrade the part on your car you feel and see more than anything else!

Old 04-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Former Vendor
Complete the look of your Pannis interior with this amazing quality steering wheel!