Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I buy this Turbo S or not!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 03:10 PM
moisidis is on a distinguished road
Should I buy this Turbo S or not!!

Hello fellas, need your assistance once again!

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat...ction=parkItem

This is the Vehicle. My budged is 50k euros (this one costs 47k net (removed tax)).

It has Porsche warranty till 07/2018 and has 66k miles on it.

The only thing that I don't like on the car is the color. Would love it if it was white, black or grey.

Other than that, the car looks pretty ok to me. Anything I should look before I pull the trigger?

Thanks in advance brothers !

Old 12-18-2016, 04:40 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Looks clean and sharp! I'd check maintenance records and how many times it's been launched (via the computer). Run a Carfax check on it too. Have the tech look at how much life is left in those PCCBs- they are expensive to replace.
A Turbo S is a beast.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:42 PM
Awesome tips chance6, can't thank you enough.
Just got one question. What's a carfax :S

Old 12-18-2016, 04:43 PM
Just googled it, it's a vin check, right?

Old 12-18-2016, 10:10 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Find a regular turbo and get a good tune on it. Vivid Giac etc and will outrun an so and save up a few Grand. Just my 2 cents.

Old 12-19-2016, 04:24 AM
I wasnt really looking for a Turbo S to be honest.
I am looking for a Turbo that still has at least 1 year of warranty left and that it has the equipment that I want.
This Turbo S just came out of the pile of cars!
I am not interested in the extra 50hp, the 500 would be more than enough for me anyway.

Would you think it would be wiser to wait a few months before getting a panamera? Do you think that the prices will drop in a month or two (due to the new panamera) ?

If the facelift turbo droped 10-15k in a month or two, I think it would drop in my budget limits.

Old 12-19-2016, 05:05 AM
amgpan is an unknown quantity at this point
The silver is a nice colour, but that interior colour is pretty bad

Old 12-19-2016, 07:25 AM
I'll change the steering wheel to a multifunction with carbon and change the trim to carbon. That should make it a lot better that it is at the moment. The only thing is the silver bugging me. Well, I might wrap it down the road but I don't think that vinyl gloss wraps have such a good effect. They say it's pretty far from actual paint. Doesn't shine as much.

Old 12-19-2016, 08:43 AM
Jafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by moisidis
Hello fellas, need your assistance once again! http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat...ction=parkItem This is the Vehicle. My budged is 50k euros (this one costs 47k net (removed tax)). It has Porsche warranty till 07/2018 and has 66k miles on it. The only thing that I don't like on the car is the color. Would love it if it was white, black or grey. Other than that, the car looks pretty ok to me. Anything I should look before I pull the trigger? Thanks in advance brothers !
I would not buy a car where I don't love the look, you will regret it for years while the excitement of the price is quickly forgotten.
I would also try to find one with much fewer miles, repair and maintenance is brutally expensive.
I was looking for a Turbo, almost bought a Turbo S and i am now superhappy with a GTS that had only 10,000km when I bought it. Never missed the extra horsepower of the turbo.
Enjoy the search and chase for the perfect car.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:27 AM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Agreed with the above. Make sure your 100% happy with the car. For me always wanted a panny. But didn't want to pony up on turbo process so bought a 4s. Loved the car for 8 months and from watching what guys on here were doing to turbos well I bit the bullet and lost some money in the exchange. Drove it for 4 months and started tearing it apart. Love it and glad I finally did get the turbo. Yo7 may or may not go extreme Iike I have. (Widebody bigger turbos etc) but turbo is a very fun car. If u can get the right deal on the s go for it but make sure you love the car first don't settle. And with this new year approaching penny's will take a hit

Old 12-19-2016, 09:35 AM
If it's 1 or 2 months till prices drop, I could wait. If it's more than that, don't think I'll have the patience. I got the cayenne 2013 diesel at the moment and I am completely bored of it. So I'm trading it for a panamera.
People say silver is really beautiful on this car from up close.
So it still comes down, wait a month or two, or just shoot for this PTTS ?

I would also like to thank all of you, never seen a community like this, so engaging. Thanks for protecting me guys, hope I can pay back some time.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:09 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
blue yacht , black and maybe red are the only colors I would get for the panamera.I think you should wait a little more beacause every car price I have been following on mobile.de has increase in winter , so just wait a little longer and get a lower miliage panamera turbo , 100K is a little high and would make it difficult for you when you will sell it in the future . Where is your location ? I have mine on sale as well , 2011 with 67k Km

Old 12-19-2016, 10:35 AM
I'm from Greece. Care throwing a link of yours?

Old 12-19-2016, 11:10 AM
2thfxr is on a distinguished road
I have this color in a 2012, it is different than the regular silver color you usually see. I think it is beautiful, but that is my preference. Only other color I like is the Metallic red.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:00 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by moisidis
I'm from Greece. Care throwing a link of yours?
we are neighbors !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.