Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR Spotless De-Ionized System Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 12:59 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EAP1024
whats the difference between the DIW-20 and DIC-20?
W = wall mount
C = cart

http://crspotless.com/index.php?tpl=

Old 03-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Just to confirm:

It includes the unit and the resin refill and a bonus of another resin refill (total two resin refills packages - 6 total refills) and the detailing guide.
Actually, it's comparable to 8 bags of resin, you need two per recharge on the larger units. So, you basically have a total of 4 sets, one w/ the unit, and 3 with the bulk drum. This deal is unmatched by anyone and anywhere. I told you it's an exclusive

Old 03-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
W = wall mount
C = cart

http://crspotless.com/index.php?tpl=
Thanks for claryfying for the board. Both larger units are about the same size, one is just stationary on the wall DIW-20 and the other is on a convenient mobile rolling system, DIC-20. So the DIC can be taken around the house to do windows, or at a friend's place to show off and sell another unit for Moe

Old 03-08-2008, 01:29 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Actually, it's comparable to 8 bags of resin, you need two per recharge on the larger units. So, you basically have a total of 4 sets, one w/ the unit, and 3 with the bulk drum. This deal is unmatched by anyone and anywhere. I told you it's an exclusive
No offense meant, but that isn't what your first post says. It says you get the unit and a drum of resin AND a bonus of a drum of resin. That is two drums or 7 fills, one with the unit and three with each drum.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Premium Sponsor
No offense meant, but that isn't what your first post says. It says you get the unit and a drum of resin AND a bonus of a drum of resin. That is two drums or 7 fills, one with the unit and three with each drum.
Sorry for the confusion. I changed it on the original post just now.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:46 PM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
Moe,

Awesome deal! For the refills, you can either put in 1 bag or 1 tube (3 bags worth)? How does that work?

Thank you.

John

Last edited by cellg8; 03-08-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cellg8
Moe,

How is your amount of refills compared to Costco ones?

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=0F&lang=en-US

It says 'The R4-20 Resin Value Pack will refill the de-ionizing resin in your DIC-20 Spotless Water System two times.'... Does that mean each retill takes only 1 bag for per tube?

Thank you.

John

It's two additional refills more than the Costco deal, saving you $180. You will not find a deal like this anywhere.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:38 AM
I am going to purchase one of these and, if all is equal, will purschase from you since you are a sponser. I enjoy this forum and without sponsers, it wouldn't exist. Also your advice is invaluable, BUT I still do not see the savings.

Based on less than 10 units, where is the savings over Costco/CR Spotless direct? Costco's unit is 369.99 and comes with one extra complete refill, a hose and quick disconnects. Then if you buy the same refill carton (3 refills) you are offering direct from CR Spotless it is 195.00 or 65.00 per refill. Therefore your unit and three refills is 500.00 and theirs is 369.99 plus two refills pro rated at 65.00 each for a total of 499.99. Shipping is included from everybody. With theirs you get a hose and quick disconnects and with yours you get a book. Could be a sales tax savings, though. Maybe you can go back to CR and get the over ten price for us no matter how many are purchased.

That being said, I am going to call you Monday and order the unit. Any savings you can get us will be a plus.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
I am going to purchase one of these and, if all is equal, will purschase from you since you are a sponser. I enjoy this forum and without sponsers, it wouldn't exist. Also your advice is invaluable, BUT I still do not see the savings.

Based on less than 10 units, where is the savings over Costco/CR Spotless direct? Costco's unit is 369.99 and comes with one extra complete refill, a hose and quick disconnects. Then if you buy the same refill carton (3 refills) you are offering direct from CR Spotless it is 195.00 or 65.00 per refill. Therefore your unit and three refills is 500.00 and theirs is 369.99 plus two refills pro rated at 65.00 each for a total of 499.99. Shipping is included from everybody. With theirs you get a hose and quick disconnects and with yours you get a book. Could be a sales tax savings, though. Maybe you can go back to CR and get the over ten price for us no matter how many are purchased.

That being said, I am going to call you Monday and order the unit. Any savings you can get us will be a plus.
Thank you for being honest and sharing your thoughts; I really meant it, I appreciate it With that said, you gotta remember, Costco goes through hundreds of units a DAY, and we're talking about 10 units, hopefully more, over a 1 WEEK span. So when you put that perspective in it, it's actually an AMAZING deal for us. I'm confident we'll get more than 10 units. So don't worry, get some friends to buy the unit, and we'll beat the Costco deal.

How this deal even started was because I was fed up with the Costco deal. I've been promoting CR on this board and another board only to ultimately lose out to a better buy. I'm a realist and don't expect someone to buy from me when they can save that kind of dough. So, I value my relationship with CR and expressed this concern and they returned with this smokin deal and said "Moe, no one in the world has this deal and we're giving it to you and your clients because we love ya". I thought that was cool because it shows they're not just in it for the money and care about us little guys.

So, I always do my best to bring you guys a fair and equitable deal. This one happens to be the best.

By the way, I GAURANTEE this will do what it's suppose to or I'll buy it back. Anyone that's done business with me knows I stand behind everything I sell. So you have no worries about anything.

Hope this helps....so....BUY....BUY......BUY

Old 03-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Therefore your unit and three refills is 500.00 and theirs is 369.99 plus two refills pro rated at 65.00 each for a total of 499.99.
I thought the price for Costco's two refills was $149.99?

Old 03-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Premium Sponsor
I thought the price for Costco's two refills was $149.99?

It is, so that about $75 a refill. The GB here has the refill at $65.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Thank you, Moe,

Just compared your deal with Costco's and here's what Costco offers:
  • DIC-20 with in-line TDS Meter
  • (2) 20” Cartridges Filled with De-Ionizing Resin
  • 4’ Inlet Hose (Attaches to Hose Bib)
  • Nozzle (7 Pattern Garden Sprayer)
  • Roll of Teflon Plumber’s Tape
  • Housing Wrench
  • Quick Start Guide/Warranty Card
  • Bonus: 50’ Garden Hose
  • Bonus: (2) Sets Quick Connects
  • Bonus: (2) Bags of Resin (R2-20)
So looks like Costco's comes with 2 drums (in the catridges already) and 2 bags of refills. Is that the same amount of what you're offering? Looks like your catridges have 2 bags of refills in them (1 in each catridge) and then the drums come separately... Is that the case?

Thank you.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Premium Sponsor
Thank you, Moe,

Just compared your deal with Costco's and here's what Costco offers:
  • DIC-20 with in-line TDS Meter
  • (2) 20” Cartridges Filled with De-Ionizing Resin
  • 4’ Inlet Hose (Attaches to Hose Bib)
  • Nozzle (7 Pattern Garden Sprayer)
  • Roll of Teflon Plumber’s Tape
  • Housing Wrench
  • Quick Start Guide/Warranty Card
  • Bonus: 50’ Garden Hose
  • Bonus: (2) Sets Quick Connects
  • Bonus: (2) Bags of Resin (R2-20)
So looks like Costco's comes with 2 drums (in the catridges already) and 2 bags of refills. Is that the same amount of what you're offering? Looks like your catridges have 2 bags of refills in them (1 in each catridge) and then the drums come separately... Is that the case?

Thank you.
Costco comes with a total of 2 resin packages, 1 set in the unit and 1 set as a bonus. My GB comes with a total of 4, 1 in the unit and a full drum that has 3 refills. So even if you got the costco deal right now at $369 and added the resin packs for $149, my GB is still cheaper. Even if you did the in-store buy for $299 and added the $195 drum, my GB is still cheaper. No matter how you slice it, this group buy cannot be beat.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Got it. I was confused by the term - '20" Catridges' and thinking that's the 'Drum'...

So with the drum you have to break/slice it into 3 sections yourself?

Old 03-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Premium Sponsor
Got it. I was confused by the term - '20" Catridges' and thinking that's the 'Drum'...

So with the drum you have to break/slice it into 3 sections yourself?
No, it's like sand. You simply dump out the sand(resin) in the blue columns, and pour in the new resin from the drum. Will take you 5-10 minutes, but saves you $$.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CR Spotless De-Ionized System Group Buy