Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR Spotless De-Ionized System Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 05:18 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
hey moe,

any word on my DIW-20?

Old 03-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jkb
hey moe,

any word on my DIW-20?
I'll know tomorrow.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
EAP1024 is on a distinguished road
Put me in for one thanks.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EAP1024
Put me in for one thanks.
Got it...thanks

Old 03-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Premium Sponsor
OK...Half way there

Old 03-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Premium Sponsor
We're at 6...4 to go

Old 03-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Premium Sponsor
UPDATE ON DIW-20 INQUIRIES:

As you know, we're trying to match the Costco deal and the DIW isn't a unit offered by Costco or anyone else with a deal. But for you guys that inquired here's the deal:

The DIW-20: Retail $399.99
The RD-1: Retail $195.00

Total: $594.99

Group Buy: $ 554.99 (Save 7.3% OFF Retail)

Old 03-10-2008, 01:11 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cellg8
I thought the price for Costco's two refills was $149.99?

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=0F&lang=en-US
I ordered mine from Moe as he is a sponser and I want to support him. I just wanted to point out that, if so inclined, somebody could get the same deal by ordering the unit from Costco and the 3 refill container directly from CR Spotless's website. 195.00 for a 3 refill container or 65.00 each. Granted you would pay 65.00 more this way but you would get 4 refills instead of three, therefore, prorating it, the price is the same.

http://crspotless.com/index.php?cate...gory_id%3D4%26

Old 03-10-2008, 01:18 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
UPDATE ON DIW-20 INQUIRIES:

As you know, we're trying to match the Costco deal and the DIW isn't a unit offered by Costco or anyone else with a deal. But for you guys that inquired here's the deal:

The DIW-20: Retail $399.99
The RD-1: Retail $195.00

Total: $594.99

Group Buy: $ 554.99 (Save 7.3% OFF Retail)
what about shipping, handling and tax?

Old 03-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Premium Sponsor
Costco Limited Time Online Promotion: $369.99 plus the RD1 Bulk resin $195.00= $564.99

The resin is $195 and comes to $65 per refill with the RD1. So, all things equal:

Costco Deal w/ 3 resin refills= $369.99 + $130= $499.99

6speed GB w/ 10+ = $475 You save $24.99

I'm confident you guys will reach 10, we're already at 7 and have 4 days to go

Old 03-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jkb
what about shipping, handling and tax?
It's ALL INCLUDED unless you live in CA and I have to charge TAX.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:13 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Moe - Very enjoyable talking to you today. My payment is on the way. Are you ready to open a branch here yet?

Old 03-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Moe - Very enjoyable talking to you today. My payment is on the way. Are you ready to open a branch here yet?
Don't know how I'd make any $$ over there. You drive a hard bargain It was a pleasure talking to you

Old 03-12-2008, 09:34 AM
chardonet will become famous soon enoughchardonet will become famous soon enough
For those of you contemplating the wall-mount model (DIW-20): Keep in mind that with the resin and water in the canisters, the total weight of the unit is about 50 lbs., so make sure you mount it properly.

Old 03-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Premium Sponsor
Were at 7...3 to go. Here are some client testimonials:

Absolutely works. Can't live without it now. Also, get the Airmax dryer from Moe at Glistening Perfection. This two system process will eliminate drying, which will also cut down on the swirling potential from the hand drying. Highly recommended.

chardonet (6speedonline)

Grab a CR system from Moe - you won't be disappointed!

MidnighTT (6speedonline)

If you don't already have the CR system...you definitely need it...fantastic!!! I love mine!!!

TUUNER (6speedonline)

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced. As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.

Paladin (Rennlist)

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.

points (Rennlist)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CR Spotless De-Ionized System Group Buy