Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR Spotless De-Ionized System Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 12:29 PM
LeNoah is on a distinguished road
Got mine today. Came home from C&C and it was sitting on my doorstep. Washed both cars in less time than I ususally spend on my 997 alone.

Well worth it!! Thanks Moe.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:50 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LeNoah
Got mine today. Came home from C&C and it was sitting on my doorstep. Washed both cars in less time than I ususally spend on my 997 alone.

Well worth it!! Thanks Moe.
did you use it in the rinse only cycle or throughout the whole carwashing process?

Old 03-22-2008, 01:17 PM
LeNoah is on a distinguished road
I used it for everything but probably won't always do that. According to Moe some people use it for everything, some just for rinse. Obviously the resin lasts longer if you only use it for final rinse; which is probably OK as long as you can get to the rinse before waterspots start to develop. It was my first time, already sunny and hot and I was doing my P-car plus the Bimmer 530Xit so just gave it the works.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
You should be getting them today or Monday at the latest depending on where you are. I'll try and get some tracking #s from CR.
Moe,

Can you PM me a tracking number? I haven't recieved mine yet. Thanks.

Old 03-22-2008, 06:01 PM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Moe,

Hopefully he shipped it to me by mistake. I drug my feet to long and missed the group buy!

Old 03-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Moe,

I've sent a few emails to CR and still don't have tracking #s; sorry guys, I'm usually on top of things but there's times it's out of my hands. I'll call first thing monday and get to the bottom of things. I sent all the purchase orders Monday 12:30 AM...yes, I was up late working Everyone was excellent and paid within hours of the group buy ending. You guys are awsome to do business with. Those of you that haven't received your units yet, please PM me and I'll send you a care package free of charge. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:54 AM
jkb
Those of you that haven't received your units yet, please PM me and I'll send you a care package free of charge. Sorry for the inconvenience.
haven't received mine yet...

a care package? yay!!! i'll take a sample of 'MicroRestore'

Old 03-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I've decided to send the care package to ALL of you. I'll give you a hint of what's inside: It complements the CR you'll receive shortly. Thanks for understanding guys.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:36 AM
jkb
It complements the CR you'll receive shortly. Thanks for understanding guys.

yay!!! you cloned yourself and sending us all your clone to help us properly detail our cars?

Old 03-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jkb
yay!!! you cloned yourself and sending us all your clone to help us properly detail our cars?
You don't even know how thrilled I'd be if that was possible. I've got so many plates spinning right now, it's unbelievable. But I love the controlled chaos It's what I've been working hard for in the last few years.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:25 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jkb
If that's the case, I'll take two CR's in order to get two of you - Get the job done twice as fast. Do you do also? Also, I have not received mine yet.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
OK. Figured out what the delay was. The resin was on backorder and cr was holding all the orders until it was complete. They said it was all shipped on Thursday. Most of you on the west coast should have your order today or tomorrow and the east coast group should have it before the weekend. Your car packages will go out tomorrow.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:15 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
got mines today. thanks moe.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:09 AM
jkb
OK. Figured out what the delay was. The resin was on backorder and cr was holding all the orders until it was complete. They said it was all shipped on Thursday. Most of you on the west coast should have your order today or tomorrow and the east coast group should have it before the weekend. Your car packages will go out tomorrow.
i'll take a 997 GT3 in white and F430 in red. thanks moe!

(got mine yesterday, haven't hooked it up yet)

Old 03-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jkb
i'll take a 997 GT3 in white and F430 in red. thanks moe!

(got mine yesterday, haven't hooked it up yet)
Oh boy...now I really did it It was late, was typing in the dark.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CR Spotless De-Ionized System Group Buy