Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997.2 GT2RS Intercoolers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
FS: 997.2 GT2RS Intercoolers

Category: Accessories
Price: $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): International
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Genuine Porsche Parts: 997-110-639-71 and 997-110-640-71. Price is €400.00 EUR with vat included.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
please post the required actual item photos ASAP or this classified will have to be removed..thanks

Old 01-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold

997.1 TT: 365mm x 220mm x 69mm = 5.54L each = 11.08L total

997.2 GT2RS: 325mm x 220mm x 80mm = 5.72L each = 11.44L total

Last edited by Tiago; 01-27-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
NMSV8V has a spectacular aura aboutNMSV8V has a spectacular aura about
Does price include shipping to the US?

Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by NMSV8V
Does price include shipping to the US?
I wish i could get them so cheap and i cannot remove the vat because i don't have a commercial business to exclude it. But if you are really interested i can check the shipping cost.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Dr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of light
If you can ship to the US and remove the VAT I'd be interested.

Here's a link on how to zero out the VAT for US sales:
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...type=RESOURCES

Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Sirius 996 is on a distinguished road
Can send to Moscow

Old 01-30-2012, 07:19 AM
Remote has a spectacular aura aboutRemote has a spectacular aura about
Hi, im very interested in these. Im based in Dublin. Where abouts are you based??

Will these fit a 996 Turbo??

Old 01-31-2012, 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
If you can ship to the US and remove the VAT I'd be interested.

Here's a link on how to zero out the VAT for US sales:
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...type=RESOURCES
The VAT is a tax paid by the final buyer. For comercial companies, the sells VAT is deducted with the buys VAT, so the companies only support the difference between sell and buy. The final buyer (with no comercial activity) support all the VAT from the buy. Once i don't have any comercial activity and don't have the legal support to be refunded in 3 months after the buy, i have to support all VAT to the company that sells it to me as a final buyer without any comercial activity.

If you buy the parts on a trip to Europe, you also have to paid full VAT as a final buyer.

If you buy overseas directly to the company then you can buy it with VAT excluded, but i doubt that they are willing to ship outside EU and deal with the VAT refund. But i will ask them for you.
Originally Posted by Sirius 996
Can send to Moscow
Yes.
Originally Posted by Remote
Hi, im very interested in these. Im based in Dublin. Where abouts are you based??

Will these fit a 996 Turbo??
Yes. See this: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ers-wow-8.html

IIRC, this IC's have better results in the 996 than the 997 because the 996 has more tolerance to higher AIT's. I'm based in Lisbon.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:15 AM
Each box has the size 760mm x 350 mm x 215 mm and weights 4,2 KG.

Old 01-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Dr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of light
Ahh gotcha, I guess I didn't understand how you were buying/selling these. Thanks for the explaination. Would you mind PMing me a shipping price to the New York, zip code 13637. Thanks!

Old 01-31-2012, 12:58 PM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Hi, PM me also with a shipping quote to Puerto Rico 00737. Thanks.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Ahh gotcha, I guess I didn't understand how you were buying/selling these. Thanks for the explaination. Would you mind PMing me a shipping price to the New York, zip code 13637. Thanks!
€970 euros, shipping included via FEDEX. You also need to add your country customs expenses when the packages gets there.

Originally Posted by RxPorsche
Hi, PM me also with a shipping quote to Puerto Rico 00737. Thanks.
€970 euros, shipping included via FEDEX. You also need to add your country customs expenses when the packages gets there.

Last edited by Tiago; 02-01-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:26 PM
570 euros to ship? That's crazy

Is there anyway to ship via the airlines? It looks like Continental Airlines has cargo shipping out of Lisbon international for about $100. And it looks like they accept payment on delivery.

It might be a pain for you to ship that way, but for international shipments it should be way cheaper.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:02 AM
difparis is on a distinguished road
570 euros to ship? That's crazy

Is there anyway to ship via the airlines? It looks like Continental Airlines has cargo shipping out of Lisbon international for about $100. And it looks like they accept payment on delivery.

It might be a pain for you to ship that way, but for international shipments it should be way cheaper.
Our friend Tiago is not so clear.
You have to understand that it's 400€ for each IC, 800€ a pair.
I give it up too

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997.2 GT2RS Intercoolers