Seattle area drive - Sun 10-14

Old 10-11-2007, 07:03 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Seattle area drive - Sun 10-14

I know many of us have talked here, on our other site, and on the phone. It's time to make the official post for a drive this weekend. The majority agree that a Sunday drive would be best. In order to make sure those of you that party too hard on Saturday night can still make it, we will plan to meet around 10:30 and be on the road by 11:00. None of this 9:00am no show business.

This will still give us plenty of time to get back in time for the Seahawks game. It starts at 5:00pm on Sunday.

PJ, this is Sunday so you better make it

Josh, I know you said you would do Sunday too.

Bruce, if you can get your lazy *** out of bed after your wild Sat night, you can make it.

Everyone else, let's do this before the weather really gets bad. I'll take a 62 degree October day for a drive anytime.

We will keep the route private for now. For info on the planned drive, PM me for details. Invite anyone you can think of. Plan on a 4-6 hour event. We can make changes as we meet in the morning if needed. The route is about 120 miles each way.

Meeting place, Starbucks at the Supermall in Auburn at 10:30am Sunday morning.

Please post up if you are going so we know if we should be waiting for you or not.

Attending so far:
David
Bruce
Josh
PJ
Vincent
Bojan (Seattle996)
Brian
Simon
Seth (waiting on hall pass)
Larry (Morning meet)
Guy with Cayman (Josh's friend)
Daryl
Lig
Matt
Waide
M32911S
Jody and Todd (his car)

Now we need the following
silversurfer
WetTT
BiggerApe
willcoxmd
speedyellow
plus all the others that I can't think of off the top of my head

Spread the word. If you have contact info for any of these fellow 6speeders, send them mail or give them a call.

Just added
We will be having an after drive get together at my house in Newcastle.

I will provide the food (nacho bar from Qdoba). Seahawks will provide the entertainment. You all can bring the drinks. We can stop by the Newcastle Safeway just before heading to my place and pick up drinks and any extras we need.

Please let me know if you will be attending the after event.

Thanks,
David

Last edited by David_J; 10-14-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
yup... I should be there!

Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brucem
yup... I should be there!
I "should" be there too!

strike that -- I will be there for sure

Supermall Starbucks -- I have never been... but I will find it

I just put a link to this thread in the "scheduled events" section so no one misses it -- asked people to only post to this thread so we do no have two threads going about the same drive.

Last edited by PJS; 10-11-2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: added part about posting in the events section
Old 10-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I think I'm joining in on the fun. Hopefully my Saturday night won't kill me, but the 10:30 time is perfect for no excuses. How many people are going?

Old 10-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
we will know how many are going by saturday night.. no idea yet

Old 10-11-2007, 10:11 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there even with shackles and chains.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:19 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to the Seahawks game. How long is the drive planned for? Unfortunately, it seems like I will miss out on this drive too...

Old 10-11-2007, 11:26 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kunal
I'm going to the Seahawks game. How long is the drive planned for? Unfortunately, it seems like I will miss out on this drive too...

Forget the Seahawks. They play against the worst team in the league this week.
Besides those orthodontists/oral surgeons can always hook you up for more tickets.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Oh well...I'll be at the Seahawks game too. Season tickets. I'll have to miss this drive too because I'll be coming back from Vancouver BC that morning. Somebody's gotta stick it to those Canucks.

Have a great drive guys!

Old 10-11-2007, 11:35 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
this is looking good... much better than a PCA drive to Oregon

Old 10-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Jason/Kunal....Man up and come with us. I am from St. Louis and do not want to go to this game!

Old 10-12-2007, 12:29 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Jason/Kunal....Man up and come with us. I am from St. Louis and do not want to go to this game!
Sorry Josh, quality time with my younger bro at the Seahawks game.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:39 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by atomic80
Oh well...I'll be at the Seahawks game too. Season tickets. I'll have to miss this drive too because I'll be coming back from Vancouver BC that morning. Somebody's gotta stick it to those Canucks.

Have a great drive guys!

Since we aren't starting until later in the morning, if you get back in time, you could at least meet up and take some of your incredible pictures for us.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Alright man but who will take good pics????? I am sure it will not be David

Old 10-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Looks like Mark may also be joining us. Too bad Todd is busy working now. This is his type of drive. We know he's busy with body mods again.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle area drive - Sun 10-14