GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Mirage GT - How Many and How Much?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 01:10 PM
dealmaker is on a distinguished road
Mirage GT - How Many and How Much?

Guys,

I am seeing LOTS of photos of Gemballa Mirage GT's around!... I'm looking and I'm LIKING! My CGT purchase is imminent.

Does anyone know how many they have done? I've counted at least 12 different ones on various web sites etc...but strangely I've never seen one up for sale?

Also does anyone know how much it costs on top of the base GT?...is it available in various packages e.g interior is one price, bodywork another etc?

Thanks

Old 02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not really sure but i think they are 25 cars and they go for $800k. Will double check for you

Old 02-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
they vary, its 3 different prices. its starts at 250k and tops out at 330k just for the kit. they do not sell it in pieces. they have done 16 kits and will only do a total of 25. so the car runs about 700k with the kit. i too love the looks, but considering it has no performance upgrades it can not justify the price. i have inspected the kit myself, and i can tell you photos do no justice for the quality. its amazing. your rear deck lid opens up in the opposite direction because of the roof scoop, everything is well thought out. the body parts are made of carbon kevlar. the interior head unit has a touch screen nav unit with camera.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:48 PM
netburner will become famous soon enoughnetburner will become famous soon enough
Up to now there are 12 or 13 finished cars (they are individually numbered above the gearknob (and above the individual CGT# there) and the flat-black one is #013, but nobody has ever seen #007).

There are 2 up for sale in UAE: a white one and a black one. I can search the link if you would like to see it.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:31 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
the white one is the nicest i have ever seen, the ugliest one is in france i believe, or at least seen in france, its black with what seems to be gold glitter all over it.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:34 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
never mind the white one is the second best, this one is #1...

Originally Posted by Biernut
Here's the matte black gemballa mirage gt...

Originally Posted by stevespai
Here's some more

Old 02-01-2008, 09:16 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
^I think I just creamed my shorts!

Old 02-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
^^...wow that car is so SICK
For...800k...I'd rather have 3 stock CGT :/

Old 02-01-2008, 09:57 PM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
while it looks best in matte black..i feel the car exterior of the car just has too many scoops/vent..(the interior is hottt)..too much for the eye to absorb..a stock cgt with probably a set of neez wheels would looks just as good.

Old 02-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Banned
Hovik is on a distinguished road
Matte black is sick!

Old 02-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by GSlider
^I think I just creamed my shorts!
haha same!

Originally Posted by Enilder
^^...wow that car is so SICK
For...800k...I'd rather have 3 stock CGT :/
i understand your reasoning but if i was stupid rich i would get 1 of these, and a stock CGT

Originally Posted by speednme
while it looks best in matte black..i feel the car exterior of the car just has too many scoops/vent..(the interior is hottt)..too much for the eye to absorb..a stock cgt with probably a set of neez wheels would looks just as good.
some people hate it and others love it, i just love it lol.

Old 02-02-2008, 01:35 PM
GT3PTY is on a distinguished road
Gemballa

Here is one I saw in person at the SEMA show 2007...
This car came from Germany only for the show....
Enjoy...

Old 02-04-2008, 08:08 PM
DynamicMotoring is on a distinguished road
That alcantara interior is awesome!

Old 02-05-2008, 04:27 AM
Originally Posted by GT3PTY
Here is one I saw in person at the SEMA show 2007...
This car came from Germany only for the show....
Enjoy...
the prince of germany, or w.e he is owns this one. it used to be a techart.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:20 AM
futuredoc is on a distinguished road
I think the Mirage GT with the glitter paint is for Michael Essien, the Chelsea soccer player...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mirage GT - How Many and How Much?