997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

2009 Porsche 911 997.2 Tasteful makeover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 02:47 PM
NocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the rough
2009 Porsche 911 997.2 Tasteful makeover

Hey Guys, Figured I'll make a thread some upgrades that I have done and will do. Basically will be showing you my trial and errors with my car. I'll be renewing with photos as the car gets tasteful modifications. Thank for looking and if you have any comments or questions please feel free to post. Here is how she started.

Old 02-18-2017, 02:56 PM
NocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the roughNocheEnParis is a jewel in the rough
Here is the first thing I purchased for it. Oem GT3 Aero/GT3 Wing

Old 02-18-2017, 02:58 PM
Previous owner drilled front license plate. Had to get wing painted so I also took care of hideous front Plate

Old 02-18-2017, 03:08 PM
Now here's a bump on the road. The guy that was doing the paint got deported so some random guy at the shop ended up painting wing which came out preety bad. He installed the wing completely wrong. He also didnt want to install the front lip although work has already been paid for.

Old 02-18-2017, 03:14 PM
So Now I have a wing that needs Adjusting and a lip that needs to be installed. Only one guy I trust with these sort of things. @detailmasterllc Danny Mandu. Guy does detailing in CT and honestly the best around. Danny saved me, sleeping at night now knowing my car is where it should be. I wouldent trust anyone else touching my Porsche. Thanky You Danny!

Old 02-18-2017, 03:15 PM
PoundCake is on a distinguished road
Hello, humbly, front bumper real nice, wing not liking it.

Old 02-18-2017, 03:17 PM
Here is What Detailmasterllc did for me. Offering Mobile solutions with a fully equiped truck! He comes to you! Amazing

Old 02-18-2017, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by PoundCake
Hello, humbly, front bumper real nice, wing not liking it.
I appreciate the Love. Yea the classic 911 rear is timeless and I kept the lid for future changes. Different strokes for different folks. I thibk It is fitting in for what I am trying to do.

Very respectfully,
Alex

Old 02-18-2017, 03:22 PM

This is the sauce for the cause. Ceramic pro, Fully certified for all applications.

Old trim looking a little ashy lol

Old 02-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Heres the Re adjusting process for wing lid and gaps that the crappy place left.

Old 02-18-2017, 03:28 PM
Here's what it looks like right now. Going lower this sunday to remove gap and installing 997.2 Side muffler Bypass. Cant wait! spacers after car settles.

Old 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Took a ride today before going lower tomorrow. Cant ride around in a lifted Porsche lol
I will take pictures as I go. Thanks for looking Guys!

Old 02-19-2017, 02:19 PM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Cayenne

Old 02-19-2017, 06:08 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !

i would go back to your factory lip. the new one doesnt fit at all.

Old 02-19-2017, 11:17 PM
gt2rsobsessed will become famous soon enough
Is that a gt3tek front lip? I think it looks pretty good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.