Purple Seattle turbo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Blue Meanie is on a distinguished road
Purple Seattle turbo?

Anyone know the history of this Seattle turbo?

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/vehicle....nav=All&filter=

thanks!

Old 05-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
That car is totally HOT!

Old 05-17-2007, 08:08 PM
porshah will become famous soon enough
I am partial too. I have the same car, not including the mods.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:20 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
We built this car a number of years ago for a local customer. Motor put together by Andial. Custom Speedware built rollbar w/harness bar and matching carpet work. Brembo brake system, Bilstein coilovers, seats, full suspension tuning and track prep, etc. etc. This car is an absolute monster!

Old 05-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Speedware
We built this car a number of years ago for a local customer. Motor put together by Andial. Custom Speedware built rollbar w/harness bar and matching carpet work. Brembo brake system, Bilstein coilovers, seats, full suspension tuning and track prep, etc. etc. This car is an absolute monster!
Really? Might well be a different car. This one is Chip's old car. Bremo's on the front only, carpet is factory, rear deck area looks like a kid tore it apart and the engine was built by Bob Holcombe in June 2003.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:36 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Cars been for sale for a long time, might be available for a good discount.
BTW, I have a Bob Holcombe 3.8 built motor and can promise you two things.
1-It will tolerate heat and traffic but is not real happy in tooling around mode.
2-the speed will scare the snot out of even the most seasoned hp junkies and light up a huge "holy sh@t" grin every time you spool up!

Old 05-18-2007, 02:11 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
Yes this is Chip's old car. Could be wrong about the engine builder but Chip always told us that Andial built it. Has since been redone a couple times from what i understand. Interior modifications were done to the rear to enclose the Speedware built rollbar with factory purple carpet for a cleaner look. As far as the "rear deck area looks like a kid tore it apart" the car left our hands in show car condition and has been through many other hands so who knows. Listen, we're not trying to take credit were it is not due; only answer the question posed with our part of the build. Still a great car in rare form. Check the pics of the car before it left Speedware and the upholstery work around the bar. Thanks!

Old 05-19-2007, 07:22 AM
ZEMDOGG is on a distinguished road
Purple!? Thats kinda cool. I think I like it!

Old 05-19-2007, 10:34 AM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
I like it but wouldn't drive it.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:23 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
I like purple too, but would get tired of that interior in a hurry.

Old 05-19-2007, 04:04 PM
8000 miles between the '03 engine build by Holcome and Park Place's sales lot. Car looks pretty clean at Speedware. It is a little rough now and has been in and out of a couple of the local shops recently. Thanks for the additional info. Got everything I needed to make a decision.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Banned
The Turbo is infamous around these partsThe Turbo is infamous around these parts
Old 03-13-2009, 09:52 PM
James PA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
8000 miles between the '03 engine build by Holcome and Park Place's sales lot. Car looks pretty clean at Speedware. It is a little rough now and has been in and out of a couple of the local shops recently. Thanks for the additional info. Got everything I needed to make a decision.
How much is it? What have you decided? I'm guessing your not going for it?

This is my dream 964, if not one with a little less HP (how often do you hear that??). 700hp+ seems extreme, especially in an aircooled 911. I would be very worried about the back end sliding out on the street, but hell, I am worried about that with every 911 I've driven.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Banned
The Turbo is infamous around these partsThe Turbo is infamous around these parts
I called Washington State and it sold a few weeks back. To whom?

Old 04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
sl951 is on a distinguished road
A seattle friend of mine took a test drive in it. It's got quite the cams... I should post the video to YouTube.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Purple Seattle turbo?