Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Superb Audi RS6 For Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 01:34 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Superb Audi RS6 For Sale!

Heya folks just wanted to let you guys know that Fred's really clean Audi RS6 is for sale at a lowered price and now including all of those mods he has too! I wish I could get it dammit...

FYI
http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/66172813.html

Old 04-07-2005, 01:38 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks Alex for the post. Please PM me or email me if you know of anyone interested.

I think the price is VERY VERY fair for such low mileage, and all the aftermarket stuff that was on less then 3 weeks.

Old 04-07-2005, 01:53 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I can vouch for that... Very nice, clean and fast car. It's also got some really nice wheels...

Old 04-07-2005, 04:38 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
wow Fred...that was quick. Coming back to Porsche ?

Old 04-07-2005, 05:01 PM
OnTheGreen is on a distinguished road
Forwarded your ad to a doctor friend looking for an RS6

Hope he gets it, so I can drive it

Old 04-07-2005, 09:44 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks ontheGreen! I hope so too ;-)

Rockitman, sorry no porsche for me for awhile. I cut back and got a 2005 M3 cab. I will post pics soon.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Better sell that car quick, new 6 is out and that thing will probably take a huge hit if the new RS6 comes out anytime soon, probably already has with hardcore Audi fans waiting for the new RS6.
Youn should've kept your Porsche!!

Old 04-08-2005, 07:14 PM
PorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to all
If I were you, I'd re-shoot the photos without the roof rack. I know it's cool on a Bond car with skis, but it looks a little like the old chevy station wagon here...Also makes you think it's had a hard life hauling stuff. But at least you don't have a big trailer hitch hanging off the back bumper...

Old 04-09-2005, 10:55 PM
nash is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Rave TT
Better sell that car quick, new 6 is out and that thing will probably take a huge hit if the new RS6 comes out anytime soon, probably already has with hardcore Audi fans waiting for the new RS6.
The next RS6 won't be out for at least 18 months, probably more like 2-2.5 years. We won't see it until at least a year after the next RS4 shows up, which happens this coming winter.

Old 04-09-2005, 11:01 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
man...sweet ride for the money. If Audi made a stick, l'd buy it in a second.

Old 04-10-2005, 09:23 AM
thanks guys. Yeah the new RS6 isn't coming out for a long time in the US.

I must say I am somewhat suprised at how long my car has not been sold yet. I have had MANY cars with mods and I have always been able to sell them fairly quickly. This is one of my favorite cars and from what I understand one of the BEST ALL AROUND cars ever made and I can't get rid of it.

I understand the economy is soft right now but what the F....!!!

Old 04-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Well I have lowered the price to $70K with all mods!!!!

thanks!

Old 04-12-2005, 09:59 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by fredttx50

thanks!
Hey I'll post it on Audiworld, get the word out...

Old 04-12-2005, 10:01 PM
PorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to all
Originally posted by fredttx50

thanks!
I'm telling you, it's that god-aweful roof rack that makes it look like something Chevy Chase would drive in a Vacation movie!

Old 04-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Paul S will become famous soon enough
I think the rack looks cool, as does the rest of the car. Great job on the mods, very, very nice. That's a fair price. It's tough to sell as 'never seen snow' with ski racks and all weather floor mats though...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Superb Audi RS6 For Sale!