Sad News about OUR ben lj, Ben Keatons.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 10:56 PM
L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !
I would like to express my deepest sympathy to Ben's family and close friends. I want them to know that their grief is shared by people, like myself, who didn't know Ben except in the most casual of ways.

Ben was one who understood and practiced the art of living to the fullest. The world is poorer for losing him, but much the richer for having had him among us.

Tragic indeed. Godspeed!

FineProperty is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
You'll be missed by many people Ben, and I will light a candle tonight in honor of you. May God bless you and your family.
Thanks for that, I just lit a candle here.

O-Ace will become famous soon enough
Very sorry to hear this! My prayers go out to his family

-Awais

Old 06-03-2005, 11:11 PM
andreas will become famous soon enough
Don't know what to say. Just read this. I too feel like I lost a family member.

"Ben you are in a better place smiling down on all of us. A prayer for the family and you."

Andreas

Old 06-03-2005, 11:13 PM
JakeMate is on a distinguished road
I can't believe this. I'm so sorry for his family.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:14 PM
El Duderino is on a distinguished road
Terribly sad news. My condolences to the families of Ben and Cory.

El Duderino

Old 06-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Suneal is on a distinguished road
Horrendous. That's all I can think of to describe it. I never had the pleasure of meeting Ben in person, but I feel as if I have met him before. We tend to reveal our characters through our posts, and, from what I've seen, Ben was a man I can only hope to be like some day. Cars are integral parts of our lives, but we must step back and realize what truly is important in life. I hope that we all take this into consideration whenever we drive (on the track especially), and I hope that this tragic occurence will prevent others similar to it from happening in the future. My condolences go out to all of his family and friends, along with his passenger's family and friends.

Last edited by Suneal; 06-03-2005 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
I have been reading this for about 10 minutes and I still can't believe it...as such a great contributor to our community, you will be sorely missed buddy

man that sucks....best of luck to his friends and family

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-03-2005, 11:24 PM
pixrken is on a distinguished road
Shock, disbelief and extreme sadness when I first read this post. What a tragic accident!
Condolences to Ben's family, his passenger's family and all those involved.

--Ken

Old 06-03-2005, 11:27 PM
Banned
Mike T will become famous soon enough
I don't know what to say. My heart is still in my stomach.

I can't even imagine how this feels to you guys who had met him and interacted with him in person. Life is very, very fragile.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:28 PM
JNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to all
I just met Ben at this last meet in Carlsbad. Given all that he has, I couldn't have met a humbler man. A true diamond in the rough. I am extremely fortunate to have met him even if it was for just 10 minutes or so.

Condolences to his family and friends. Ben, may you RIP. All our prayers are with you. You will be sorely missed.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:31 PM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
I'm another of those guys who never met Ben, but feels utter dismay at this news.

My abiding impression of Ben will always be a guy whose love of cars was eclipsed by his love for his family.

He was a lucky guy in so many ways, and this is a tragedy on a scale I can't really encompass.

If his wife ever reads this thread, or any of the other threads on other boards, I hope she can share with their daughter the extent to which he was admired and respected across the world.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
What a terrible and tragic situation. Both families will be in our thoughts and prayers. There are really no words to express the shock I felt as I was reading the post.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:45 PM
My87Targa is on a distinguished road
its sad to see such nice people taken away from life, but you gotta look at what youve learned from him. i really dont post oftin on here but i do read alot of it and alot of what that man wrote were nothing but good comments. he seemed like an all around nice guy and im sorry for the loss his family has.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:49 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
My thoughts and prayers go out to Ben's family and to the friend that was with him.....a very sad day indeed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sad News about OUR ben lj, Ben Keatons.......