Posting on behalf of Dave Bhuta - a dear friend of our Ben

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
What a pleasure to have known him, although only through our Porsche world and a few emails and messages. Always a straight-up guy, super smart, loving life and focused.

He will be dearly missed in this Porsche community. We all hope and pray for the family and wish them well.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:17 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
Dear Ben

I really love all the posts you made in rennteam, rennlist and 6speedonline. You have a great sense of humor, you are a respectable person and you had my dream life. All the posts about Cayenne are still in my mind, I still remember when people asked you why you did not sell the Cayenne with all the problems and you simply said "my wife likes the car". You are truly an amazing person who loves both your wife and your daughter. I still also remember about the beautiful view of your house that you posted. There are many other good things that you did, you even offered me for a ride in the GT. You will be missed by me alot. I hope you rest well in Heaven. God Bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Aditya Sutanto
Cambridge, MA
Indonesia

Old 06-04-2005, 03:39 PM
faxon is on a distinguished road
Dear Ben,

I never had the chance to meet you, but always enjoyed reading your thoughts on cars and other things.You brought a real sense of class and knowledge to this forum and others that I read.Parker, you had an amazing dad hopefully these letters will give you an idea of just how many loved him.You will be sorely missed.It will never be the same here.Rest in peace.

Faxon

Old 06-04-2005, 04:03 PM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy We All Miss You BEN ......

I was introduced to this forum, by dear friend MSINDI; and on my very first day I started to know Ben and his great, charming personality thru reading all his posts. I really felt that I know him very well, and I also shared with him many things in common.

Today, with all these great and sincere feelings from all follow members; I really felt that I lost a real friend and a dear brother.

We learned from you a lot Ben. Thank you for every advice you gave us. Thank you for every comment you made. Thank you for everything I learned from you, and I really learned a lot.

R. I. P We all miss you BEN.....

Bandar

Last edited by B7R; 06-05-2005 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
Your sense of humor and kindness will never be forgotten. RIP

Ahmed

Old 06-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Headdoc is on a distinguished road
Dear Charlotte and Parker,

Although I never had the pleasure of knowing Ben personally, it was clear that he was a thoughtful, passionate and intelligent man with a true zeal for life. I like to measure a man by his contribution to others and his true selfless nature. This was Ben's gift as he provided so much for so many. Ben's legacy is the many friendships, his good will and most importantly you, Charlotte and Parker.

Last edited by Headdoc; 11-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
I don't know you Ben... I wish I did... I have been on 6speed for some time now and I always loved reading your posts... You were always very polite and I looked at you as a true Porsche enthusiast because you seemed to know everything about everything, especially Porsches... I always agreed to what you said in my mind because I looked up to you... I was devistated this morning when I read what happened. I didn't believe it at first but I read all the threads about it ... I dont even know you, never had a conversation with you, but after reading soo many of your posts it feels like I do... This trajedy has made a huge impact on my life. It's been hard for me to smile all day and I don't even want to get in a car... You were one of the kindest people on 6speed and I look up to you a lot... I hope that when I grow up, I could be as good of a person as you were. You lived your life like I dream of living mine. May God bless your family and friends. Ben, hopefully one day when I go to heaven... You'll be there and I'll finally get to meet you and talk to you. I know you are looking down at all of us from heaven right now... Look how many people love and miss you, you are loved by many and will never be forgotten! Looking at a pic of your daughter Parker, sitting in your car, brought be to tears. It tore me apart because she will never get to know you. But one day she will look through all these posts and comments about you and see for herself that her father was a great man, to say the least. I am soo sorry that this happened. God bless you Ben. Rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Napo

Last edited by NAPO; 12-10-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
I never meet Ben but I sure liked and respected him, he will sure be missed in the automotive community, I can't imagine how much he will be missed by his family, my deepest and sincerest condolences to Ben's and Corey's family.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Marcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond repute
Ben,

As another individual who only knew you through your posts, I regret not having ever taken the chance to get to know you better. You befriended all of us here as if we were a neighbor, or a friend, regardless of who we were. Your bravado, passion, and convicition in the things you wrote spoke volumes about the individual you were, and the individual we will always remember you as.

Thank you for all that you've done for us, my only regret is that we could have all told you this before you were taken away from us. You never had to post on here, you never had to answer the hundreds of emails and PMs I'm sure you got about your cars, you never even had to let anyone you didn't want to know you existed. However, you did. You did whatever you could to share what God had given you, whether about cars, or about life.

It is with a very heavy heart that I bid you God speed, my friend.

Marcus
Chicago, IL

Old 06-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
I never knew Ben. But every time I open 6speed it brings a tear to my eye. It makes me so sad that things like this happen.

Old 06-04-2005, 07:29 PM
SilverBlue is on a distinguished road
Ben,

It is more exceptional that despite all of your abilities and potentials, you conducted yourself with grace and class in an environment where showmanship gets the better of many of us.

RIP

John

Old 06-06-2005, 03:52 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Dear Charlotte and Parker, There comes a time in life when we realize that we have been amongst great people and have had the pleasure of truly living a dream through another. For many of us in the 6speed family we looked up to you Husband and Father. We aspired to be part of something even greater then ourselves. Ben was that inspirational motivator that helped many of us to continue to dream. You see Parker, sometimes honey it's not getting to the top of the mountain that counts, it's the climb and struggle that makes us who we are. Your daddy was the Rock of the 6speed family and yes sweetheart you can have more than one family. We embraced your father because of his wisdom, charm and sense of humor. He was truly part of our family too!! When the good Lord called him home it broke our hearts ever so much and as a man I truly lost tears by the passing of my extended brother. It is a great place where your Daddy is and if I can continue to try to be half the man that he was then one day I will see him again. God Bless you both Charlotte and Parker and Charlotte thank you for sharing your love for Ben with us. We loved him too!!! With every good wish to you both!!

God Bless you Ben Keaton, One day I hope to stand tall next to you..

You may be gone but, you will never be forgotten.. R.I.P.

Kenneth D. Holder
Elk Grove, California
A.K.A. SmoothCab

Old 06-06-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned
Mike T will become famous soon enough
Perhaps this thread (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...threadid=27770) could be included? I had posted it with the assumption that it would be read by them, without really knowing if that was even remotely possible. This thread certainly seems fitting.

Thanks.

Old 06-06-2005, 11:47 PM
996GT3 is on a distinguished road
Ben,

I don't know what to say, but it was a priviledge to have met you, your wife and lovely daughter. I met you the first time with your friend Dave when you came down to Cystal Cove with your Stradale. We talked about cars as usual but also about how great it is to be a new father since I have 2 little ones of my own. And I remembered how excited you were of being a recent father to Parker. As my family and I worshipped today, our thoughts and prayer was with you and your family.

Take care my friend,

Rest in Peace,

Tony

Old 06-07-2005, 12:30 AM
cammyboyz is on a distinguished road
I never had the honor to meet Ben but i been reading his posts and exchane PM. He was like a family member even if i lived out side USA but he was always close to our heart. God i missed his funny posts about the cayenne he always made me laught.

I was in tears even if i nevered Known him because he was a family man. He loved his wife and always talked about her and his daughter.

I know how this feel cuz i my self lost my dad in car accedent 3 years ago.God bless ben and his family ......

ESAM
middile east
UAE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Posting on behalf of Dave Bhuta - a dear friend of our Ben