914/914-6
Sponsored by:

NOS 914-6GT Flares!!!

Old 02-22-2007, 04:25 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I cannot wait for this project to be done!

Old 02-26-2007, 01:51 PM
olav is on a distinguished road
Another project that will not be completed...

Old 02-26-2007, 03:59 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olav
Another project that will not be completed...
Wanna bet on that, I'm already into this for over $65K, plus this car has special meaning to me, as I got it from a friend who lost his long battle to cancer last June, the incentive is there to have it ready for Rennsport. I have everything but the Earls oil lines to finish this car. Look at the list of parts I have for this car, you don't let that stuff go unfinished!!

Old 02-26-2007, 06:44 PM
olav is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by racerbvd
Wanna bet on that, I'm already into this for over $65K, plus this car has special meaning to me, as I got it from a friend who lost his long battle to cancer last June, the incentive is there to have it ready for Rennsport. I have everything but the Earls oil lines to finish this car. Look at the list of parts I have for this car, you don't let that stuff go unfinished!!

My bad.

I'm rooting for you. I sure like to see the completed project that's for sure.

It's gonna be one hell of a cool car.

Keep posting progress pics.

Old 02-26-2007, 10:24 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, this has been a long term project to build my ideal 914-6!!

Old 03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Let the rubbing begin

Old 03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
That viper green looks perfect.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
flatsixnut will become famous soon enough
Wow! How did I miss this thread?

Cant wait to see it at RR3. You have plenty of time to finish it by then.
Perfect color for the car...this thing is going to haul ***.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by flatsixnut
Wow! How did I miss this thread?

Cant wait to see it at RR3. You have plenty of time to finish it by then.
Perfect color for the car...this thing is going to haul ***.
The final coat of paint will go on this week and I'll have it either at Hans' Skunk Works or my own until I can get back to work on it!!!!! It is time to start setting up the 930 front susp

Old 05-18-2007, 08:35 PM
maltese falcon is on a distinguished road
I actually enjoyed building my GT clone, as much as I enjoy driving it. After a long day at the shop, I get my therapy by working on my personal car projects at home .
Your GT is sure to be a head turner !
mf

Old 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by maltese falcon
I actually enjoyed building my GT clone, as much as I enjoy driving it. After a long day at the shop, I get my therapy by working on my personal car projects at home .
Your GT is sure to be a head turner !
mf
Pics and info please!

Old 05-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Well, while putting the final coat on, it started lifting in spots, so the painter is redoing it. Well, better now then later- I really hope to have it ready for Rennsport III

Old 05-18-2007, 09:29 PM
maltese falcon is on a distinguished road
Hey Luis, the black GT was covered extensively in "Excellence" June 2003..
Flat Fan twin turbo 9146 article. This site is totally not user friendly for uploading pics...so until I get the magic touch --NO pics (sorry).
The six has been running twin IHI turbos since 1983 -- and right now it is under the knife, getting twin turbonetics GTK350s. Imagine how much turbo technology has grown in 24 years . The IHIs will be donors for another project in the garage, as those are still in good shape.
Hey Racer bvd , finish up your GT for the RR3...the 962s shouldn't get all of the attention !
mf

Old 05-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by maltese falcon
Hey Luis, the black GT was covered extensively in "Excellence" June 2003..
Flat Fan twin turbo 9146 article. This site is totally not user friendly for uploading pics...so until I get the magic touch --NO pics (sorry).
The six has been running twin IHI turbos since 1983 -- and right now it is under the knife, getting twin turbonetics GTK350s. Imagine how much turbo technology has grown in 24 years . The IHIs will be donors for another project in the garage, as those are still in good shape.
Hey Racer bvd , finish up your GT for the RR3...the 962s shouldn't get all of the attention !
mf
PM sent.....

Old 05-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Getting closer

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NOS 914-6GT Flares!!!