Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Former Vendor
LARennsport will become famous soon enough
you finished yet?????

New pics????

Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
maltese falcon is on a distinguished road
If you were referring to Falcon's car...Left (D) side Turbonetics completed. Starting the Right side (P) next week. A lot of time has gone into my Son's DE event training with POC these past months, also in a 914. Currently chipping away at the Street of Willow @ 1.38s, in a 34 year old CraigsList car.
Marty

Old 12-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Former Vendor
I've seen Falcon's car in the flesh and knows it goes. I was referring to the green machine featured in this thread.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
wwboater is on a distinguished road
Update on the Green GT build please....

Old 12-17-2007, 07:18 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wwboater
Update on the Green GT build please....
Well, it was stripped back downn to bare metal as an area kept lifting, and now has been repainted, but a couple of Cup Cars had a few boo-boos on the track, so the teener is on the back burner right now, again. I did get my 9X15s back from being refined but am up in the air on using my 930 struts with 22mm T-bars or go to coil overs. This is also my busy time of year, and the garage I'm building at home is way behind, so I'm not rushing it, as I missed my Rennsport deadline

Old 12-20-2007, 09:23 PM
naro914 is on a distinguished road
boy Byron, I can find you anywhere!
Been on this forum for a while, just never had a chance to post, and just saw this thread.

there are a lot of people still waiting on the green car....bet I get Huey back together before you get this one done!!

Old 12-20-2007, 10:14 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
You have just met my good friend Bob, guys, and his wife is SMOKING HOT!!! and a sweet LADY too. Bob, how is everything going, call me when you get a chance.

Old 12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Former Vendor
Got any pics of the wife?

....sorry just kidding, coudn't resist.

Old 12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by LARennsport
Got any pics of the wife?

....sorry just kidding, coudn't resist.
Your wife, sure, just need your credit card #
\

Old 12-21-2007, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by racerbvd
You have just met my good friend Bob, guys, and his wife is SMOKING HOT!!! and a sweet LADY too. Bob, how is everything going, call me when you get a chance.
Byron, always the ladies man! She appreciates the comment...

the key to Nadine is that she is attractive AND loves to drive. National PCA Instructor, loves driving Papa Smurf on the track, hates driving anything that's an automatic (even our Tahoe, would rather drive the 993 cab every day) and....trusted ME behind the wheel at Targa!

Oh, and when I say we need something for the race car, her question usually is "will it make it faster?", not "do we really need it?".... and NO, she does not have a sister

Got that car situation figured out yet? I still got some tires I need you (or someone) to take off my hands....

Old 12-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by naro914
Byron, always the ladies man! She appreciates the comment...

the key to Nadine is that she is attractive AND loves to drive. National PCA Instructor, loves driving Papa Smurf on the track, hates driving anything that's an automatic (even our Tahoe, would rather drive the 993 cab every day) and....trusted ME behind the wheel at Targa!

Oh, and when I say we need something for the race car, her question usually is "will it make it faster?", not "do we really need it?".... and NO, she does not have a sister

Got that car situation figured out yet? I still got some tires I need you (or someone) to take off my hands....
Hi Bob, car is fixed and the bill was, well, not small, and I bet you can guess what I just replaced on my Suburban.
trade you those Flares & Rockers for the last 4 tires.

Here is a link with pix of Bob & his lovely wife.
http://www.naroescapemotorsports.com...nl07recap.html

Last edited by racerbvd; 12-24-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:07 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Wink

I just picked up a set of factory, NOS GT flare for my 914-6, SWEET!!!!!

Just checked out the pic, you got a messy garage.......

but the girls on your avatar will do!

Old 01-02-2008, 08:38 PM
trade you those Flares & Rockers for the last 4 tires.
Sorry man, they're all sold. those who hesitate...

besides, I didn't need the rockers, just the flares.

Old 01-02-2008, 08:45 PM
No prob, I just got zinged again to day, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ going out

Old 01-02-2008, 08:55 PM
what now?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NOS 914-6GT Flares!!!