Birthday approaching!

Old 10-06-2013, 02:09 PM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Yeah, I knew the ragtop was only in name. However, I just could not understand why they didn't make it a hardtop all the way through and through.

I would have liked a vert again, but so it goes...

Big,

You building? New home?

J
J, yea, searching for some land and going that route! Virgin home builder.........

Cheers,

Old 10-08-2013, 07:28 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
I just finished losing our virginity.

We moved into our house back in March, after about 17 months of construction, and brother, I don't envy you.

It is fun, and getting finished it awesome. However, it is such an expensive endeavor. Every time you think you have a cost, you need to figure a little bit more.

Good luck. I wish you well.

J

Old 10-08-2013, 07:28 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
BTW,

My turbo S build just got pushed to 11/1 completion from 10/25.

Just an FYI.

J

Old 10-14-2013, 12:39 PM
991fan is on a distinguished road
Hi,

My Turbo S is due for completion on the 30th of this month, should be in the uk two weeks later, told i can take it as soon as it arrives.

Very excited!

Old 10-14-2013, 06:34 PM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 991fan
Hi,

My Turbo S is due for completion on the 30th of this month, should be in the uk two weeks later, told i can take it as soon as it arrives.

Very excited!
When did you place your order?

Old 10-14-2013, 06:44 PM
There are, according to Rennlist, two headed over for delivery (according to the post) immediately upon arrival. So, they should be released relatively soon here in US too.

J

Old 10-15-2013, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by TTS
When did you place your order?
Hi, it was the 20th of Sept.

Thanks

Old 10-15-2013, 07:42 AM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 991fan
Hi, it was the 20th of Sept.

Thanks
Thanks quick!
Thought configured cars take much longer.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by TTS
Thanks quick!
Thought configured cars take much longer.
Nope, OPC had a build slot. Not sure if they have anymore yet. I ordered a Golf GTI for the Nanny and thats going to take 3 times as long!

Just FYI, my spec is-
GT Silver
Park Assist
Seat Heating
Adaptive Cruise
Sunroof
Burmeister
Silver Belts
Rear Tunnel Leather
DAB
Carbon Sill Guards
Light Design Package