Birthday approaching!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 06:41 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Birthday approaching!

Well, the day is almost here. In the words of Tony Stark, I am getting ready for the arrival of my garage's "bouncing badass baby brother"!

My turbo S is completing production on 10/24, with expected delivery ????

Still waiting to here when the US official launch date will be, but should have her ready day 1 for delivery. She will be greeted, about 3 weeks earlier, by my Cayenne turbo delivery.

Who else is expecting delivery soon???

J

Old 10-04-2013, 07:01 AM
gelkad will become famous soon enoughgelkad will become famous soon enough
991 tts

Same here, expecting

Old 10-04-2013, 07:43 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Well, the day is almost here. In the words of Tony Stark, I am getting ready for the arrival of my garage's "bouncing badass baby brother"!

My turbo S is completing production on 10/24, with expected delivery ????

Still waiting to here when the US official launch date will be, but should have her ready day 1 for delivery. She will be greeted, about 3 weeks earlier, by my Cayenne turbo delivery.

Who else is expecting delivery soon???

J
What are they estimating for delivery of the S?
My dealer was guessing that the regular turbo will be here next month and the S will be here in spring or summer 2014.

Old 10-04-2013, 08:54 AM
991 tts

My Dealer Told me both the TT and TTS will be Here end of Dec/Early Jan

Old 10-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Just call it a hunch...but I think this might be one of those times when Porsche surprises you.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:43 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Well, my car (a turbo S) completes on 10/25. So, the expectation from my dealer, and principle discussions with Porsche USA, is that it will be here late Nov and launch December.

So, I am hoping that holds. Trying to do paperwork for my Cayenne and turbo S at same time instead of twice.

J

Old 10-04-2013, 05:53 PM
991 tts

Hey jasonrhcastle,

Can you do the paper work that early......

Old 10-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Up to 30 days before delivery. After that, you have to redo it.

Trying to time delivery of both within a 30 day window, with the Cayenne turbo first, then the turbo S.

J

Old 10-05-2013, 06:23 AM
991 tts

Thanks for the reply, Congrats in advance

Old 10-05-2013, 12:56 PM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
We expect a prompt review, Jason! I am trying to decide between a coupe or a cab.........

Cheers,

Old 10-05-2013, 07:00 PM
You know mate, I was going through the same decision process. Was even thinking about waiting and getting a C4S Targa, as I currently have the California.

However, the cab, whilst beautiful, is not my thing with soft top roof. I am a hard top guy. I figured that the coupe with sunroof will fit my bill perfectly.

I expect to have a mini review up and running ASAP. I am really looking forward to getting this one. So much, in fact, that my remorse of letting my California go is easing. I think that this vehicle will be an absolute blast. I anticipate, from a performance and overall quality (and I don't mean that as a knock to Ferrari AT ALL), that this is gonna be an absolute blast!

You got anything new in the works mate?

J

Old 10-05-2013, 08:28 PM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
The soft top is for appearances sake only...it actually covers a hard top underneath ...

Old 10-06-2013, 06:45 AM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
You know mate, I was going through the same decision process. Was even thinking about waiting and getting a C4S Targa, as I currently have the California.

However, the cab, whilst beautiful, is not my thing with soft top roof. I am a hard top guy. I figured that the coupe with sunroof will fit my bill perfectly.

I expect to have a mini review up and running ASAP. I am really looking forward to getting this one. So much, in fact, that my remorse of letting my California go is easing. I think that this vehicle will be an absolute blast. I anticipate, from a performance and overall quality (and I don't mean that as a knock to Ferrari AT ALL), that this is gonna be an absolute blast!

You got anything new in the works mate?

J
A move (check), finding some land, swapping the coupe with a cab.........!

Cheers,

Old 10-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by TTS
The soft top is for appearances sake only...it actually covers a hard top underneath ...
Yea, there is a magnesium plate above your head which is built into the ragtop.

Cheers,

Old 10-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I knew the ragtop was only in name. However, I just could not understand why they didn't make it a hardtop all the way through and through.

I would have liked a vert again, but so it goes...

Big,

You building? New home?

J

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Birthday approaching!