Keeping auto off function disabled

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 10:07 AM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Keeping auto off function disabled

Hi guys, wondering if anybody knows how to disable the engine off function which kicks in when at a stop. It is really annoying to me even though it's environmental impact is positive. With engine on I press the disable button on the center console and put it in memory 3 with the key sign. When I exit and return to the car, everything including my selection for pdcc is restored except for the disable engine cutoff button which remains unlit. This is on normal non sport setting.
Anybody knows how to fix this?
Thanks

Old 01-30-2014, 10:47 AM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
It works on my car but I'm located in the U.S.

I know that for some ROW cars the disable function cannot be stored in the memory.

Old 01-30-2014, 05:51 PM
TTS
TTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of lightTTS is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks. Can anybody with a European car chime in?

Old 01-31-2014, 12:14 AM
ACRman is on a distinguished road
Mine is a middle east car and its not storing the auto off

Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 AM
TTS
Can this be programmed by the dealer?
Along with this does anybody know what software updates have been released so far?

Old 02-01-2014, 11:11 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of