First right of refusal

Old 02-07-2014, 09:26 PM
cartester will become famous soon enoughcartester will become famous soon enough
First right of refusal

Visited my dealer this afternoon to check on my 991 TTS Cab order. It's almost here. Salesman said his personal Cayenne order has been sitting on the San Diego docks for two weeks awaiting release so I might see the same delay for mine.

Interesting thing is that he told me that he can't sell a GT3 on the showroom floor because a 918 buyer has first right of refusal for any of the low production models including GT3, GT2, etc. Apparently that right comes with a 918 purchase. Those aren't expected to come in until the end of the year.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:08 PM
tomshop will become famous soon enough
Doesn't sound right. If he does have a first right he should have to exercise it or lose it. Dealers won't let hot cars sit around.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
If you do buy a 918 and I know someone that has order the 918 the GT3 deal you are referring to is true.

Old 02-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
I thought they could order cars and they would get them built right away without the wait. But it includes dealer cars as well?