My new VBOX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 06:53 AM
jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !
My new VBOX

After reading a few threads regarding VBOX data, I decided to get one of my own. Can someone help me configure it? I made sure all the settings are in US units (ie MPH, Feet etc). But how do I review data? Let's say I did 2 back to back 0-60 runs. It only displays the last run. Can I view previous data?

Where can I change parameters to record 50-130 or whatever.

Also, shameless plug for Sam at ByDesign. He hooked me up with the VBOX at the best price and I had it in my hand the next day.

Old 10-24-2015, 07:11 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
If you put a memory card you can record all the passes that you want, hole bellow the screen

Old 10-24-2015, 07:37 AM
shifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond repute
Which program do you guys use to analyze the SD card data?

Old 10-24-2015, 08:08 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by shifter_
Which program do you guys use to analyze the SD card data?
It comes with two programs, Performance Box and Circuit Tools, if you get the Disk. Circuit Tools is focused on tracking and Performance Box is more for acceleration. There is also a website called Vboxtools.com that does the acceleration analysis if you upload a .dbn file. However, there are issues with the way he computes trap speeds based on GPS error and higher speed traps with fewer points to compute a trap speed against. The box puts out velocity data which has to be numerically integrated to determine position. The box also puts out latitude and longitude but good luck attempting to convert those to actual positions or distances using excel. I have used the formulas given on the internet and excel just doesn't have the accuracy to do it. However, you can take two points and get a distance between them from different internet sites and the results are revealing.

Staying dry down there in Beeville? We had 3" overnight here and it's still raining. USGP isn't opening until noon.

Last edited by wrs; 10-24-2015 at 08:10 AM.