Got my COBB Stage II from SamboTT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 08:21 PM
cm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond reputecm09578 has a reputation beyond repute
I allowed my father to drive my Stage 2 Cobb last week....he has been around cars his entire life and owned many. His exact words were "This is the fastest car I have ever driven in my life"

Old 10-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Nice! My dad says "what do you need this for" ha ha ha ha

Patrick I forgot to mention… Get some logs of your stage two so we can get a feel for your car before we log stage III

Old 10-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Scarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the rough
So Sam, if I purchase the COBB, can you download the logs and make adjustments and send them back to me? Obviously for a cost

But if so, that's a big bonus for the COBB system.

Cheers,
Scar

Old 10-28-2015, 09:44 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Yes. The OTS maps are pretty on point. Flexible yes for different hardware so at times depending on what components you have there are noticeable gains to be had. I would gladly take a look and see how your car is doing and would not really charge unless we did something heavy or went to the next stage. First priority would to make sure you are running healthy and happy.

Always in stock and we have plenty of crack on the shelves for the next stages as well!

Old 10-29-2015, 05:01 AM
PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cm09578
I allowed my father to drive my Stage 2 Cobb last week....he has been around cars his entire life and owned many. His exact words were "This is the fastest car I have ever driven in my life"
My wife drove mine last night. I kept talking about what a difference the new tune made and decided that she would only understand if she was behind the wheel. She just kept pinning it and cackling maniacally. We found a straight stretch of empty road; she took it to the top of third and actually broke a sweat. I think she's starting to get it...

I mean seriously, when an all wheel drive car gets squirmy from a third gear roll on, things are getting real.

- Patrick

Last edited by PMNewton; 10-29-2015 at 05:10 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:02 AM
PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Always in stock and we have plenty of crack on the shelves for the next stages as well!
This man knows what he is doing. Every time I talk to him my checkbook makes an appearance. I just tell my wife that mass is the enemy of performance.

Lighter wallet, faster car.

- Patrick

Last edited by PMNewton; 10-29-2015 at 05:06 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:19 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cm09578
Ha! I gave one of the top exotic owners in New York a ride recently and he told me the same thing.

Old 10-29-2015, 07:19 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PMNewton
We found a straight stretch of empty road;
- Patrick
Lucky you, that's not hard to do out there in NM.

Old 10-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by wrs
Lucky you, that's not hard to do out there in NM.
Hey, nice dyno results on the By Design Stage III by the way!

- Patrick

Old 10-29-2015, 07:57 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PMNewton
Hey, nice dyno results on the By Design Stage III by the way!

- Patrick
Hat's off to Sambo and Jon for their help and Eric at Cobb who does all the dyno work.

Old 11-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Dashti991 is just really niceDashti991 is just really niceDashti991 is just really niceDashti991 is just really nice
awesome

Old 11-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Former Vendor
Cheers
Looks like stage 3 this weekend thanks to some logistical magic from my friends!

Old 11-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Cheers Looks like stage 3 this weekend thanks to some logistical magic from my friends!
More like hard work! Sam pulled out all the stops. Details to follow in my upcoming stage 3 installation thread.

- Patrick