Roll Call: Who is Going to Wannagofast in Ocala on Jan 23-24??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 10:19 AM
adibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Scott, great times. Man, i so wish i could've made it...my car will be done Tuesday or Wednesady next week...oh well, it is what it is.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:42 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Sorry I didn't get to make it up there guys. After standing on my feet for 9 hours on Saturday, I was just too tired to drive the 4 hours. I went home and passed out instead.

Really sucks that the conditions were so bad. I heard it was in the 20's up there at night, which is REALLY weird for Florida and obviously not the best conditions for racing at all.

Hopefully you guys at least had some fun...that's what counts after all.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:03 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Hey Tom to bad you didn't make it, yesterday was a better day for all... Scott made 161 and the Girl with the COBB stg 2 and Kline went 160.

I was with my buddys of UGR

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	438295  

Last edited by webcarconnection; 01-25-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:06 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Another

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	438296  
Old 01-25-2016, 09:59 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
This is the video of the only head to head race between my GIAC StAge 2+ 991 TTS and the Cobb stage 2 Kline exhaust 991 TTS. The owner says it was running pump gas.

160 for mine vs 157 for the Cobb Stage 2 car. I was running MS109, GIAC Stage 2+ Champion intercoolers and Tubi catless race exhaust.

Last edited by sdg1871; 01-25-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:02 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
The other car was on pump gas and had an exhaust right? This was someone's wife driving the other car correct? OTS Stage 2 map?

Closer than I would have thought. Good race!

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 01-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Yeah Mike's wife kicked *** 158-160 on the Cobb OTS Stage 2 - Race gas, BMC filter, Kline. Never even sent me a log to do anything and the car was done just a couple days earlier. They were very happy...Props to Mitch and Cobb!

Congratulations to Mike SVO for 205 and his Gallardo TT lighting them up the whole way!

Really glad there was no bad news and everyone had a good time. Especially that some of you guys met. Nice runs everyone!

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 01-25-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Scott the cobb car have Kline not EP

Yes it was on racegas and OTS stg 2 (saw her husband drove a couple of times only)

Last edited by webcarconnection; 01-25-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:23 AM
This GT2 was fast

Old 01-25-2016, 12:01 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Yeah Mike's wife kicked *** 158-160 million n the Cobb OTS Stage 2 - Race gas, BMC filter, Kline. Never even sent me a log to do anything and the car was done just a couple days earlier. They were very happy...Props to Mitch!

Congratulations to Mike SVO for 205 and his Gallardo TT lighting them up the whole way!

Really glad there was no bad news and everyone had a good time. Especially that some of you guys met. Nice runs everyone!
Wow she kicked some royal NY azz!!! Impressively She also ran like a cobb stage 3 car with intercoolers against a stage 2+++ yada yada equivalent car with intercoolers. Surely the woman has less driving experience yet trapped roughly the same. If it were me in that situation I would probably park mine and put a cover on it......

Old 01-25-2016, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by White991TT
Wow she kicked some royal NY azz!!! Impressively She also ran like a cobb stage 3 car with intercoolers against a stage 2+++ yada yada equivalent car with intercoolers. Surely the woman has less driving experience yet trapped roughly the same. If it were me in that situation I would probably park mine and put a cover on it......
And this thread was going so well...

Old 01-25-2016, 12:28 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
And this thread was going so well...
Yep, I agree until results came in.... Stay tuned pal it gets better! I'll be at the track in a few weeks. I suggest you turn you computer off for awhile around that time. 🏁🏁🏁

Old 01-25-2016, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by White991TT
Yep, I agree until results came in.... Stay tuned pal it gets better! I'll be at the track in a few weeks. I suggest you turn you computer off for awhile around that time. 🏁🏁🏁
Hopefully the margin between your car and one of our "stage 2+++ yada yada" cars is larger then it was last time you raced.

In all seriousness though, your car is considerably more heavily modified than anything we have released up to this point, so I expect that you'll have a few good "kills" at that event. Stage 4 with turbos, headers, y-pipe and all the goodies you have should lay the smack down on our lowly "stage 2+++ yada yada"..

Old 01-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Lol I love "Debates" I'm going to the airport (1/2 mile) this sunday, with the less modify stg 4 out there (turbos, Ic's, Exhaust and cobb) let see what happen

Old 01-25-2016, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Hopefully the margin between your car and one of our "stage 2+++ yada yada" cars is larger then it was last time you raced.

In all seriousness though, your car is considerably more heavily modified than anything we have released up to this point, so I expect that you'll have a few good "kills" at that event. Stage 4 with turbos, headers, y-pipe and all the goodies you have should lay the smack down on our lowly "stage 2+++ yada yada"..
Hey Tom! Buddy as you know I'm just having harmless fun. Plenty of chit talk coming this way and my skin is pretty thick . Regarding the last Shift Sector event, We won't go back there but the margin was clear domination! I have videos and pictures, remember?? I can post if you've forgotten?

They said IPD Y pipe and plenum doesn't make power remember? I hope you all keep IPD off of your packages.... keeps the domination easy! Just repeating what has been said. I do like the fact that you acknowledge where Cobb currently reigns... you always said that once we dominate you would bow down and give credit where it was due. Ill take this as another acknowledgement. On behalf of everyone seen and unseen involved- Thank you! You are a class act!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roll Call: Who is Going to Wannagofast in Ocala on Jan 23-24??