The Lucky Ones @ Shift S3ctor Event :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
That's the spirit too bro, but I'm not responsable after you see what a 991 Upgrade Turbo can do hahaha

I bet you will not resist modding your 991 the way it works better

Last edited by webcarconnection; 02-03-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
I'm just shooting for mph. Who cares who is next-door!
Why so much mystery Adam? Wave the flag proud! If you're running E85 that would be awesome! In fact you would be capable of 170 as well!

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 02-03-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Wish I could make it out there for this one.

I had a great time at Shift Sector last year. Would be fun to hang out with everyone again.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
One of these days Tom. We will have a 5 Gallon bucket full of McGriddles for everyone too!

Old 02-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Hey Tom, You miss Ocala too, sunday was a good day there...

Old 02-03-2016, 12:52 PM
Former Vendor
We are thinking of running stock tires too on Nigel's car.

Old 02-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Banned
Cool

Old 02-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
One of these days Tom. We will have a 5 Gallon bucket full of McGriddles for everyone too!
We'll see....I wanted to make it out this time, but it's too close to Amelia Island Concours, and I have to be up there for 4 days.

And if I'm being totally honest, I'm not sure if the vibe at this one will be the same way I remember it. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong about that though..

Old 02-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Banned
Well that happen sometimes in the world of racing, one day your on top and another day your not... But the important thing is there's always next year

Old 02-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Well that happen sometimes in the world of racing, one day your on top and another day your not... But the important thing is there's always next year
It has nothing to do with winning or losing. I was there with Adam last time...and he didn't win every race. He won some, and he lost some. But the atmosphere was friendly no matter what the outcome.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
Well my friend hat is always on. If I ever call out mis-information...that's a different hat and it's temporary

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 02-03-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
Well my friend hat is always on. If I ever call out mis-information don't that's a different hat and it's temporary
LOL...not you buddy..you know we cool.

Old 02-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
It has nothing to do with winning or losing. I was there with Adam last time...and he didn't win every race. He won some, and he lost some. But the atmosphere was friendly no matter what the outcome.
Why it will be different? In this events everybody knows there is competition but at the end everybody will have a blast trying there best

Old 02-03-2016, 03:43 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Wished my car were there although, like Mark's with stock turbos, would not have a shot against the upgraded turbo 991 Turbos from Cobb/ByDesign

Slipstream is having an invitational 1/2 mile runway event in Pennsylvania on March 5 and 6. First one ever for the northeast. I will be there but I am expecting cold temps and little traction. Wished it was with upgraded Turbos but I doubt it. I could put in 68s with stock housing but don't want the expense of doing that and the replacing with custom housing upgraded turbos. Only want to do the surgery once. So I wait.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:22 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
That's the spirit too bro, but I'm not responsable after you see what a 991 Upgrade Turbo can do hahaha

I bet you will not resist modding your 991 the way it works better
Yes, I am looking forward to modding the 991. The work GIAC is doing on the fuel system will definitely have benefits on the 991 platform. Given the smaller turbos, an upgrade will have to be done down the road. But I'm not in a hurry.

I'm just shooting for mph. Who cares who is next-door!
Why so much mystery Adam? Wave the flag proud! If you're running E85 that would be awesome! In fact you would be capable of 170 as well!
Sam, the issue with the 3.8DI motor is that there is not enough cam to utilize full e85, even if you had unlimited fueling. Right now on meth plus race gas you can max timing. I bet we can max timing on meth plus a mix like e40-e50. So there just isn't enough timing like there is with the GTRs on stock turbos to hit 170. With upgraded turbos sure. But not likely with the stockers.

I am hoping all the testing is complete by Shift Sector to run the e40-e50 mix.

Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Wish I could make it out there for this one.

I had a great time at Shift Sector last year. Would be fun to hang out with everyone again.
Come out and you can cruise up with me Tom. I'll drive so you don't get another speeding ticket here

We are thinking of running stock tires too on Nigel's car.
If you are just going for MPH then yes nothing better than stock tires @ a couple psi higher for less rolling resistance. I will be trying that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Lucky Ones @ Shift S3ctor Event :)