Champion Tune and Cat back 991.1 Turbo S 10.51 @ 131 mph

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 09:13 AM
Turbo8765 is on a distinguished road
Is he doing something other than using LC? Is LC adjustable?

Old 05-16-2016, 05:41 AM
enzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond repute
Wow - sub 1.5 60' times on stock rubber. Incredible. Tires/track need to be warm and sticky to pull that off. Always a trade off - cold air makes power but makes your tires hard and prone to spin. Many of the stronger TT and TTS times have come out of Florida precisely because the temps allow you to get the best possible traction. I had a hell of a time trying to launch my TT at the strip in 50 degree weather. Barely managed to get into the 1.6s. And that was using tire warmers on my rears.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:12 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by enzom
Wow - sub 1.5 60' times on stock rubber. Incredible. Tires/track need to be warm and sticky to pull that off. Always a trade off - cold air makes power but makes your tires hard and prone to spin. Many of the stronger TT and TTS times have come out of Florida precisely because the temps allow you to get the best possible traction. I had a hell of a time trying to launch my TT at the strip in 50 degree weather. Barely managed to get into the 1.6s. And that was using tire warmers on my rears.
Warm and sticky is the norm for us during the summer down here. Two months ago when it was 45 degrees at the track, we could barely manage a 1.6 60' with our stage 3. The owner of this car is a pretty good driver, and experienced in the 1/4, so that doesn't hurt either.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.