If you want to default to sport setting at startup use this

Old 08-16-2016, 10:16 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
If you want to default to sport setting at startup use this

I ran across this neat little device (memory module) so had to get one asap..works the charm..now my car always starts in sport as I left it at shut down..simple install...btw on our cars there's no need to remove console side bolsters..just grab center button control panel and firmly pull off of console..it's held in place with clips..a little easier to remove if you pry with a plastic tool..

http://t-design9.com/

Old 08-16-2016, 10:21 AM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Pretty cool.

Old 08-16-2016, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Nice Greg! You are gonna make a lot of friends wit this one!

Old 08-16-2016, 10:33 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
thanks Sam...btw only works for Sport..not sport plus...

Old 08-16-2016, 01:32 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Does this work on 991's only?

Old 08-16-2016, 05:27 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
It will work on 981s too since he had one to work with. I had one of the early versions with the electronics installed in the existing switch module and I had to send him mine. The car was still driveable and there was a quick turnaround. Vlad might have a version for other current cars but best to contact him to be sure. Definitely worthwhile.

Old 03-11-2017, 01:10 PM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nanook
I ran across this neat little device (memory module) so had to get one asap..works the charm..now my car always starts in sport as I left it at shut down..simple install...btw on our cars there's no need to remove console side bolsters..just grab center button control panel and firmly pull off of console..it's held in place with clips..a little easier to remove if you pry with a plastic tool..

http://t-design9.com/
I installed this today. You're right no need to remove side bolsters.

However I had a few questions:
1) Where did you mount it? I mounted it to the metal bracket on the side.
2) I found the connectors don't have clips to make sure they don't slip out. So it is held in place by tension. To me this feels pretty poor design. Do you think I should tape the connectors?

Old 03-11-2017, 01:30 PM
1) Gheeze don't recall as car is snow parked right now but I think I tie-wrapped it in place
2) if i recall I had an issue engaging the connector and had to slightly modify but mine fit together very tightly..tape or heat shrink if you're concerned but mine has been fool proof..and so nice to have the car default to sport...I'd say a must have for 991.1 owners

Old 03-13-2017, 02:46 PM
DC7391 is on a distinguished road
Does this work for the 991.2 TTS?

Old 03-13-2017, 04:25 PM
According to the website it does http://t-design9.com/memory_module.html

Old 03-13-2017, 04:29 PM
DC7391 is on a distinguished road
Ah, but from what i see not yet for the 17' 991.2 Turbo S with the steering wheel dial. Bummer.
Originally Posted by Nanook
According to the website it does http://t-design9.com/memory_module.html

Old 03-13-2017, 04:33 PM
You're correct...darn....I'd email him as he may have some insight..

Old 03-16-2017, 09:51 AM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
When I see all the tech things in the newer cars, makes my 997.1 feel so old.

I do hate the fact I have to hit the sport button each time I'm about to drive the car. =(

Maybe a used 991 is in the cards down the road. If not, I'm still happy with my 997.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:37 PM
ERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to behold
Love it.

Installed today on my 991.2 (2017) TT Cab with the wheel ****.

Impressions

5-minute installation - super easy

Deactivated the auto off (Hate this feature) - car never turns off by its self.

Does not stay in sport mode all the time (I knew this when I purchased it).

I also recommend a SmartTop if you have a cab. I have installed it on my last 3 TT's cabs and LOVE it.

Old 04-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Former Vendor
Brian@ABP is a splendid one to beholdBrian@ABP is a splendid one to beholdBrian@ABP is a splendid one to beholdBrian@ABP is a splendid one to beholdBrian@ABP is a splendid one to beholdBrian@ABP is a splendid one to behold
Just received my first shipment of T-Design9 products for the shop!

High quality cell phone mounts, sunglass holders and memory modules

Installed the memory module on my 991.1 TT shop car and confirmed that it holds "Sport" mode on even after shut off!! Operates as per design

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: If you want to default to sport setting at startup use this