Vehicle Key Painted and Key Pouch in Leather Exclusive $530

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 10:11 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Vehicle Key Painted and Key Pouch in Leather Exclusive $530

Vehicle Key Painted and Key Pouch in Leather Exclusive
$530

Does this give me a 3rd key? Or do I just get the fun exterior color and a leather pouch on the first of 2 keys?

Old 11-22-2016, 10:27 PM
SilveRT8 is on a distinguished road
I ordered it, but no third key, just 2 body colored key and 1 leather pouch matching the interior.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:29 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Then I could order the side pieces for about $100 each from suncoast and save a few $300. I don't think I'd use the pouch. My pockets have enough bulk without a leather pouch. Thanks for letting me know so quick.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:45 PM
The leather pouch is just for bragging rights with friends, that the car has everything in it !

Old 11-22-2016, 10:46 PM
Is it a really nice pouch?

Old 11-23-2016, 06:09 AM

Last edited by SilveRT8; 11-23-2016 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:12 AM
Nice when it matches the deviated stitching in the car, also comes in it's own gift box

Old 11-23-2016, 07:44 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
I just ordered the pouch in Espresso leather from Suncoast. I think it looks nice.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:10 AM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
@MrPorsche. You have a ton of questions about just about every option based on all your threads. As you know Porsche has a million option boxes to click. The internet is only going to give you a few opinions and none of those may matter to you.

I really suggest going down to the dealer you are ordering from. they can help you and show you all these options first hand. You can go drive a car with and without PCCB's, they can show you a painted key and pouch etc etc. Then you can make a better decision rather than a forum trying to help you. Too each their own and you really need to check these out on your own.

You can buy a pouch on ebay. They come from China and they are just as good of quality as the Porsche ones that they want 5 times the price. As a matter of fact my buddy and I were comparing his and we think they were made by the same manufacturer, only difference you are not paying Porsche for the HUGE up charge to use their name.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:26 AM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
I have the pouch but I don't use it. The reason is that there is no way to attach a keyring to the pouch so I can't hang it up on my key rack.

I also have the painted keys and I love those. They are a must IMO.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
@MrPorsche. You have a ton of questions about just about every option based on all your threads. As you know Porsche has a million option boxes to click. The internet is only going to give you a few opinions and none of those may matter to you.

I really suggest going down to the dealer you are ordering from. they can help you and show you all these options first hand. You can go drive a car with and without PCCB's, they can show you a painted key and pouch etc etc. Then you can make a better decision rather than a forum trying to help you. Too each their own and you really need to check these out on your own.

You can buy a pouch on ebay. They come from China and they are just as good of quality as the Porsche ones that they want 5 times the price. As a matter of fact my buddy and I were comparing his and we think they were made by the same manufacturer, only difference you are not paying Porsche for the HUGE up charge to use their name.
The short story: I'm asking you the questions that my dealer really sucks at answering.

The long story:
I don't want a pouch. 4 years ago my old dealer told me the painted key option gives me a third key. Now it's 530 and comes with a pouch. I'd pay $500 for an extra painted key, but I'd rather get the painted sides from suncoast for much cheaper.
My new dealer really sucks. And I know more about Porsche cars than my salesman. I can't go about testing led headlights in the daytime, they never have PCCB brakes on a car to test, and I'm lucky he found a PDCC for me to test. He swore he didn't have one, then finally he did. It was on the lot the whole time. I did get to test burmester, but he didn't find the car with burmester on the lot, I did.
My wife is also in the middle of a Cayenne build; she asks the salesman questions and I end up answering them for her when we leave.
I also asked Porsche directly for specs on the new led and old lights, to which they never responded. I didn't really expect them too since considering they're all low level employees. I told my salesman, and he didn't know anything but said the new lights are so much better.

I'll seldom take a salesman's word unless he's earned my trust. If the salesman is reading that the new light is better out of a book, but can't tell me why he hasn't earned my trust. I'd sooner trust strangers on the net that own the same car.

He also told me I don't want PDCC; it's only noticeable on race track. I wasn't going to order until I've ruled the option in or out. He set up two models side by side and even at low speeds (30-40 mph on twisty roads) my wife much prefers the lack of body roll. She was in the market for a Macaan, but she's going with another Cayenne over the PDCC option. She's bored of the cayenne now, but PDCC means a lot to her after the test run.

Old 11-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Another gripe.
My wife doesn't like using the interstate when possible, and avoiding the interstate is a setting in the computer. My wife asked if they can still do that on the new models. He checked and told us no, they got rid of that option.
I asked for a chance to see myself, and that I'm pretty good at finding things other people can't. Anyway it was my first time using the system and I found the option in only a few minutes.

I was working with another salesman several months ago, but he was always too busy since he was also the finance manager. I lost interest. I miss Porsche of New Orleans. Those guys really knew Porsche.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.