Wanna GO Fast Ocala, FL. October event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 07:26 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Guys,

26 spots left for Sunday...who else is in?

Manuel

Old 10-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

So, who's going?

Old 10-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
So far I think several TTS's will be there!

Old 10-09-2017, 08:50 AM
rickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
So far I think several TTS's will be there!
Would be nice to see you set up a little tent of your own at these events. A car with some Sambo magic would also be nice 😀

Old 10-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by rickw30
Would be nice to see you set up a little tent of your own at these events. A car with some Sambo magic would also be nice 😀
Sam knows he only has to ask

Manuel

Old 10-09-2017, 08:57 AM
rickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud of
He is an awesome guy !

Old 10-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thank you guys. I wish I could go to all of them. Like my wife says "we want some of that Sambo service too" haha

Old 10-27-2017, 01:34 PM
Reporting from Ocala, FL...the weather is amazing, runway has been prepped...zero debris and we will spray some TrackBite tomorrow.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:50 AM
Hi guys,

I would first like to thank SAM @ By Design, talk about somebody that is committed to his customers and friends...with SAM you become family. On Saturday, I was having issues with the tune and he was with me every step of the way, we left the car cool down and on Sunday the magic happened. Also, would like to thank TOM @ Champion for making sure that the beast was safe to race and Team @ COBB. Again I can not say enough good things about SAM, if you have not had the pleasure to work with him...please close your eyes and go for it!

Car is a Stage 4 with NO meth on MS109-
By Design inconel headers
Boost Logic 68mm turbos (clipped)
BBI IC’s
BBI 3” catless X pipe
Champion diverters
IPD Y
IPD Plenum
BMC Air filter
COBB
Suspension mods

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 11-02-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:25 AM
cfpchfc1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi guys,

I would first like to thank SAM @ By Design, talk about somebody that is committed to his customers and friends...with SAM you become family. On Saturday, I was having issues with the tune and he was with me every step of the way, we left the car cool down and on Sunday the magic happened. Also, would like to thank TOM @ Champion for making sure that the beast was safe to race and Team @ COBB. Again I can not say enough good things about SAM, if you have not had the pleasure to work with him...please close your eyes and go for it!

BBI IC’s
BBI 3” catless X pipe
Champion diverters
IPD Y
IPD Plenum
BMC Air filter
COBB
Suspension mods

Manuel
Great run!

Old 10-30-2017, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
Hey man! I’m really glad I could be there for you and I’m really glad “the madman” tune did the trick! You really killed it for no methanol and you’re the second guy to run over 170 with out it. It does so much in the half mile to help these cars with heat. Got a few other things left in the crack pipe if you’re addicted and you want to have more fun. I’ll talkTo you about it later my friend but great job and I appreciate every time I make a new friend doing what I love!

Old 10-30-2017, 11:30 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi guys,

BBI IC’s
BBI 3” catless X pipe
Champion diverters
IPD Y
IPD Plenum
BMC Air filter
COBB
Suspension mods

Manuel

Contrats Manuel looks like you had a lot of fun out there always a good time at 1/2 mile events, your car is flying without meth. Sam is a great guy and will always be there for you. Do you guys have any other events in the near future?

Old 10-30-2017, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Contrats Manuel looks like you had a lot of fun out there always a good time at 1/2 mile events, your car is flying without meth. Sam is a great guy and will always be there for you. Do you guys have any other events in the near future?
Thank you Mark...the next one in Ocala, FL is the last week in Jan 2018. Would love to have you come to our event!

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 10-31-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:56 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Congrats my friend! Glad to see that you are still tearing it up. How do you like the 991 compared to your 997.2?

Old 10-31-2017, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Congrats my friend! Glad to see that you are still tearing it up. How do you like the 991 compared to your 997.2?
Hi Adam,

Thank you, we still have a lot more in it...need to fine tune the PDK map and add the meth kit that I had on the 997.2. Need to cool her down at the end of the run I had IAT temps of 160+ not good!

Night and day difference from the 997.2, this car applies the power to the ground perfectly, more refined, not that I don’t like the raw feeling of the 997.2, but I am having more fun with the 991.1. Next event is in Jan...going for a higher speed with all the goodies that Sam has lined up!

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 10-31-2017 at 07:24 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.