Wanna GO Fast Ocala, FL. October event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Wanna GO Fast Ocala, FL. October event!!!

Hello to all, registration is next week!!!

https://wannagofast.com/?post_type=event&p=845

Regards,

Manuel

Old 08-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Reminder for registration tomorrow at 8am!!!

Old 08-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Be safe and have fun guys! Boosted let's see what she can do sans meth!

Old 08-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Thank you brother!

Old 08-14-2017, 07:15 AM
918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute
Hope the side of the car has a wrap! That runway will beat your car up. I won't race it but will watch.

jeff

Old 08-14-2017, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by 918 Spyder
Hope the side of the car has a wrap! That runway will beat your car up. I won't race it but will watch.

jeff
Hi Jeff,

My car is wrapped completely. Still remember when we did the video for Ocala back when we first started that location, good memories with the Shelby and your 991 TTS.

Manuel

Old 08-15-2017, 06:56 AM
cfpchfc1 is on a distinguished road

jeff
please elaborate on why you reference the side.
thanks

Old 08-15-2017, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by cfpchfc1
please elaborate on why you reference the side.
thanks
I am part of the staff of the event, Jeff is referring to the end of the runway and that there may be some small rocks and debri, this will be cleaned and inspected prior to the event.

Old 08-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Can't wait to see some cool vids and results!

Old 08-16-2017, 01:41 PM
cfpchfc1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
I am part of the staff of the event, Jeff is referring to the end of the runway and that there may be some small rocks and debri, this will be cleaned and inspected prior to the event.
If I go, should I tape my sides for protection from such debris or will it definitely be taken care of by your team?

Old 08-20-2017, 03:41 PM
It will be cleaned, but I would still tape unless you have a clear bra for the added protection.

Regards,

Manuel

Old 08-26-2017, 09:55 AM
918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi Jeff,

My car is wrapped completely. Still remember when we did the video for Ocala back when we first started that location, good memories with the Shelby and your 991 TTS.

Manuel
that was a fun time! If my TTS is ready, I may run it. Trying for 200

Old 08-26-2017, 10:24 AM
that was a fun time! If my TTS is ready, I may run it. Trying for 200
Sick build you have there, Sam has been updating me...hope to see you in Oct!

Manuel

Old 08-26-2017, 06:11 PM
Hope the build is done. I told top speed that I wanted to keep the 150 shot just in case I don't hit 200. I suspect I will though. Custom engine and we will push the 3579 turbos i got from Sam. I'll five a rundown of the build when done. I'm hoping to hit high 150's in the quarter....probably have to launch the car at 3500 rpms.

Old 08-26-2017, 06:14 PM
Wow Jeff, that is really impressive...would be awesome to see you hit 200mph +++

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.