New to me 991.1 TTS - Stage 2 by SAM!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 01:18 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
New to me 991.1 TTS - Stage 2 by SAM!

Hey guys,

So I just picked up a new to me 991.1 turbo S. Some of you may know me from the 993tt forums (I'm an air cooled guy by heart!). But I found this one local with only 8K miles.

Immediately contacted Sam and went with his stage 2 Cobb set up, GMG exhaust, Techart Springs, PDK upgrade, DSC and added some HRE's and all I can say is WOW!

I love the 993 lines, but the performance with this set up is unreal.

Sam's reputation speaks for itself. I've never had better customer service or a smoother experience than working with him.

All the posts on the forums about Sam say it all, but I'm happy to add one more. Thanks Sam!!!

Look forward to being part of the 991 community!

Kevin

Old 02-24-2018, 01:23 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
Different generation, but you can still see the family resemblance!

Old 02-25-2018, 04:10 PM
kitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud of
Nice, welcome! I almost bought that car last month, hope you got a great deal on it. It had an issue with the seat memory not working, hopefully they worked that out before you took delivery. I ended up buying the GT Silver 2015 that was right next to it. I paint metered your car, if it's the one I was thinking of, at Carlsen - happy to share the photos but it didn't appear to have any paintwork at all on the metal parts of the car. (my paint meter is too cheap to measure the bumpers, etc)

Old 02-25-2018, 07:19 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Pleasure working with you Kevin! Thank you so much and it’s cool we have so much in common! The 991 better do something really well because the 993 is just killing it! Ha ha. I will not stick the crack pipe in your mouth but I know you’re getting that regular H for the next level. That’s why the stages are so cool. Stay in touch buddy and enjoy the car in good health!

That’s awesome kitw congrats to you as well!

Old 02-25-2018, 08:24 PM
kmy
Originally Posted by kitw
Nice, welcome! I almost bought that car last month, hope you got a great deal on it. It had an issue with the seat memory not working, hopefully they worked that out before you took delivery. I ended up buying the GT Silver 2015 that was right next to it. I paint metered your car, if it's the one I was thinking of, at Carlsen - happy to share the photos but it didn't appear to have any paintwork at all on the metal parts of the car. (my paint meter is too cheap to measure the bumpers, etc)
Thanks man! Congrats to you as well. I've bought a couple of cars from the guys at Carlsen. Great bunch over there. This one only had 8K miles (and it was red which I have a thing for ) so it fit what I was looking for. The silver one you picked up was NICE!

Too funny about the memory seats. I did have that sorted, but it was torture waiting a few days to install Sam's goodies. Only took an hour or two, but i had to wait 4 days to get in to see service. All good now and running strong!

Go see Sam if you haven't already. You won't be disappointed!

Kevin

Old 02-25-2018, 08:25 PM
kmy
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Pleasure working with you Kevin! Thank you so much and it’s cool we have so much in common! The 991 better do something really well because the 993 is just killing it! Ha ha. I will not stick the crack pipe in your mouth but I know you’re getting that regular H for the next level. That’s why the stages are so cool. Stay in touch buddy and enjoy the car in good health!

That’s awesome kitw congrats to you as well!
Thanks Sam!! Give me a couple months to re-calibrate my mind to this amount of power and then put me down for stage 4!!

Kevin

Old 02-26-2018, 03:47 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
The P107's look downright superb. I have a set of those on my car as well so I'm a bit biased

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:37 PM
kmy
Originally Posted by WheelB
The P107's look downright superb. I have a set of those on my car as well so I'm a bit biased
Nice!!! And I bet you have a pretty nice selection to choose from too!

Old 02-28-2018, 09:38 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks stunning, congrats on the beast. FYI, the mod bug is contagious, LOL...you will want to go all the way with Sam!!!

Manuel

Old 02-28-2018, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
I feel like a crack dealer sometimes

Old 02-28-2018, 10:07 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
I feel like a crack dealer sometimes
****, you got me addicted to meth!!!

Old 02-28-2018, 10:49 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Hey Boosted I'd luv to see you run Dragtimes 720...now that would be a good race

Old 02-28-2018, 02:32 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Congrats on the purchase of your new 991! Looks great!

That 993 is just stunning!!

Old 02-28-2018, 02:36 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nanook
Hey Boosted I'd luv to see you run Dragtimes 720...now that would be a good race

2nd that!

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day!! I would love to see that out come.

Old 02-28-2018, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Nanook
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
2nd that!

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day!! I would love to see that out come.
Working on it, also have a buddy that has black 720S (same owner that has the 570 that I raced)...that will be a sure thing. At the 1/2 mile event, I think the best mph that the DragTimes 720S did was 168-169...

Manuel

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New to me 991.1 TTS - Stage 2 by SAM!