Champion 991.2 Turbo-S Stage 2+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 02:19 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stage7
One of the best looking 991s I've seen. Congrats! Do you have track #s for your .2 stage 2 + or is this the first iteration? I've been out of loop for a while.
Not yet. We're still only at about 400 miles, so after another 100-200, we'll get it back on the dyno, update to the Stage 2+ software, and hopefully do some runs before the weather gets too hot.

Originally Posted by s14roller
damn, that's hot
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Looking good guys!
Originally Posted by SRM Engineering
Came out sick! Love the nardo combo on the 991
Thanks guys! After a couple weeks, the Nardo has really grown on me. Everytime I see it outside in the sun I'm like....dayuuummm!!!

Old 04-17-2018, 09:33 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Looks terrific

Old 04-18-2018, 01:23 PM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Top 3 991 TTS's out there!

Old 04-18-2018, 04:13 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Saw this car in person today, the combination of the Nardo custom paint, the Bordeaux/black interior and all the carbon is just stunning.

Thank you for the hospitality, Tom!!!

Manuel

Old 07-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Tom M'Guinn will become famous soon enoughTom M'Guinn will become famous soon enough
Any update on the tune, dyno, etc. I've seen other references to a GIAC/Champion tune for the '18 TTS but don't see it on Champion's website? Is it out and available or still being fine-tuned for production (no pun intended). Also, I have seen a few references to Champion honoring the factory warranty despite the tune. True?

Old 07-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom M'Guinn
Any update on the tune, dyno, etc. I've seen other references to a GIAC/Champion tune for the '18 TTS but don't see it on Champion's website? Is it out and available or still being fine-tuned for production (no pun intended). Also, I have seen a few references to Champion honoring the factory warranty despite the tune. True?

Our Stage 1 & 2 have been available for the 991 Turbo and Turbo S for a while now. The Stage 2+ is actually going under the knife this week to provide the final tweaks and updates to the software.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Stage 2+

damn skippy!
It’s about time. Let the games begin!
Im excited to see the #’s Garrett can get with a +tune with your coolers exhaust and some bolt on’s

should be interesting to see where if Garrett and Mitch end up with different or similar #’s

Tom, do u think I should consider the divertor valves also and if so, why?

also going with Europipe stage 2 3” exhaust will I make a little less or roughly same power as your test car?

Old 07-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Tom M'Guinn will become famous soon enoughTom M'Guinn will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Our Stage 1 & 2 have been available for the 991 Turbo and Turbo S for a while now. The Stage 2+ is actually going under the knife this week to provide the final tweaks and updates to the software.
Cool, thanks. Is there info on your website about it? Did I read correctly that Champion stands behind the factory warranty despite the software update?