Waiting game begins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 01:44 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Waiting game begins

Just placed the order for a 2019 June production 911 turbo S cab in carmine red with black aero kit...

cant wait thank you for all that helped me reach my decision

im looking to do a stage 2 Europe and either a GIAC or COBB tune with possibly looking at plenum and IC's

Any advice welcome

Old 07-22-2018, 04:49 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
So what made you go cab over coupe? I know you enjoyed the coupe more than the cab!

Old 07-22-2018, 05:52 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
I like the ride of the coupe and the look but living In s fla I put that top down everyday
the FIRST time I wanted to put the top dow.ln and had the coupe I would have known I made a mistake.
The cab is a coupe with the top up. So 2 cars in 1