Worth getting a DSC Module for a 991 Turbo S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 05:38 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Worth getting a DSC Module for a 991 Turbo S?

Hey Folks. Is it worth getting a DSC Module for a 991.1 Turbo S even though it already has PDCC? I know the DSC made a huge difference on the older 997.1 Turbo, but i assume the factory system is significantly improved since then. -HTH

Old 06-25-2018, 09:45 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
Hey Folks. Is it worth getting a DSC Module for a 991.1 Turbo S even though it already has PDCC? I know the DSC made a huge difference on the older 997.1 Turbo, but i assume the factory system is significantly improved since then. -HTH
Your car bone stock will already be the fastest drag and circuit car on the Island...which does not have a either strip or a circuit lol.

Old 06-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by longboarder
Your car bone stock will already be the fastest drag and circuit car on the Island...which does not have a either strip or a circuit lol.
I know... Modding Porsches is worse than a methamphetamine addiction... my office is right next to a methadone clinic so i see chronics all the time, as you're familiar with downtown Honolulu.