Talk about teamwork #Champion Motorsports #By Design #Kline

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 07:43 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Talk about teamwork #Champion Motorsports #By Design #Kline

Hi guys,

Have to thank Tom @ Champion Motorsports, Sam @ By Design and Felix @ Kline...had some minor maintenance that had to be done on the beast, so I scheduled an appointment with Tom to drop her off. My main concern was that I had both Kline Inconel headers with some minor dips on the closest pipe to the ground (my car is lowered, so I need to be more careful than most). Called Sam and in a question of a couple of hours Felix had come to the rescue and I had a UPS return label in my inbox. Headers went from FL to Romania and back, repaired and looking like new. Tom took care of everything at Champion and took his time to update me along the way. Now that's what I call teamwork...just picked her up yesterday afternoon and could not be happier, was having some withdrawal issues, but I am fine now...had fun on my way back to Miami with an M3 that thought he could hang .

Again thank you Tom, Sam and Felix, you guys customer service is like no other, not just in the car industry, but in general!

Manuel

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-17-2018 at 01:40 PM.