Eibach Pro-Kits and some graffiti-art

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 02:35 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Eibach Pro-Kits and some graffiti-art

Just thought i'd share a review on Eibach Pro-Kit for 991 Turbo since there are zero other reviews with clear pictures. For those who want to get rid of the lift kit and give your 991 Turbo a proper sports car stance that's not too low and suitable for daily driving, give these consideration. Along with the DSC Sport, and you got a proper handling sports car that looks the part. Ohh, and the ride with both is silky smooth.

Old 09-09-2018, 02:36 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of

Old 09-09-2018, 07:50 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect street height OP!

Old 09-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Ryan at Eibach is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks really good!

Ryan

Old 09-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great - what's the official drop?

Old 09-11-2018, 03:28 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
What are the specs and cost?

Old 09-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor
SRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these parts
Looks good ! We sell quite a bit of these due to cost effectiveness!

Old 09-13-2018, 02:16 PM
Former Vendor
SRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these parts
Message sent to you

Sent a message to you !

Originally Posted by r11rs
What are the specs and cost?

Old 10-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Follow up review of the Eibach Pro-Kits.

I love being able to drive without worrying too much about curbs and speed bumps. They’re a great spring for the street *if you run stock wheels and tires* and I’ll explain my opinion in a bit. They’re soft and comfortable. Probably a little too soft and comfortable for me, but the car also has ventilated seats and Burmester audio, so what do I know... Car handles great for a street car, but I don’t think that’s an Eibach thing, that’s probably more of a Porsche chassis tuning thing. The chassis is so damn composed given its weight and comfort. They’re also the cheapest spring.

With all the positives, I would still recommend them if you intend to stay with factory wheels and tires. But I probably wouldn’t *enthusiastically* recommend them otherwise. They sit a little too high in the rear for my taste. I was hoping they would settle a little more in the rear but it hasnt budged since my initial post early September, almost two months ago and about four months after installation. The reason why I would still recommend them if you’re keeping the stock wheels and tire sizes is because you don’t notice the higher rear very much with that setup. But if you get aftermarket wheels or meatier tires like the Toyo R888Rs, you will notice the difference in front to rear gap more and that triggers my OCD. I’ll try to bare with it, but I’m tempted to switch aftermarket springs or even go with a full coilovers setup. I realize this is a nit-pick about the springs and some people probably won't care. But i have an eye for these intricacies and it does bother me.

Last edited by Harry Da Hamster; 10-25-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 06:38 PM
My scientific measurement device, my finger... front has a half finger gap (can't fully insert finger... LOL), rear has one and a half finger gaps

Front

Rear (with gap above my finger)

Rear (with gap below my finger)

Last edited by Harry Da Hamster; 10-25-2018 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 06:39 PM

Old 10-25-2018, 06:51 PM
My car is black, tires are black, shadows are black; so it’s a bit difficult to see the gaps. So I added the red line to show the top of the tire and yellow line to show the bottom of the fender

Old 10-25-2018, 07:02 PM