Aqua Blue - why no love?

Old 09-10-2012, 04:36 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
That's too bad!!!!!

Silver is silver is silver is silver....everyone else is driving a silver 911.....why not get something unique and different .......something that you don't see on everyone else's 911 when you have the chance?

In fact why not do PTS and order your own special and unique 911? For $5,500 Porsche let's you design it....what an opportunity.....Silver???

Life is short ....go for the gusto!!

All the best,

Tom

Old 09-10-2012, 05:45 AM
stamsky is on a distinguished road
I ordered one in aqua blue - shd be coming in November. I just like the color

Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 AM
J-W
J-W is on a distinguished road
I've had my Aqua Blue 991S (with glass roof) for about a month now and have been amazed by the number of positive comments I've had from strangers about the colour. Had a black 997 4S previously and no one said a word!

Interior is black with pebble grey deviating stitching, which I think works well with the blue.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Would love to see some pics of your AB 991 with glass roof. Congrats!

Old 09-11-2012, 01:29 AM
J-W
J-W is on a distinguished road
Thanks JCBH. Will post pics just as soon as I work out how to upload them here (I'm new).

Old 09-11-2012, 04:32 PM
NeunElf will become famous soon enough
I test drove an Aqua Blue 991 S this past weekend, it was stunning! Much more depth to the color in person. I am considering that color myself,now in the process of endless configurations to decide on my build.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Fabolous is a jewel in the roughFabolous is a jewel in the roughFabolous is a jewel in the rough
LOVE LOVE the aqua blue. Almost got it on my panamera but punked out and got dark blue. This was my 991 top color then i saw the red interior and had to have that. I dont think i live with a superman car for more than a summer.

Also talk about going from stunning (aqua) to boring (agate). With a pebble interior? Playing it way too safe i think. I was in LA couple weeks ago and saw about 10 991s in the 3 days i was there...half were that agate; when i pointed out a red, aqua and platinum to a girlfriend i was with she got way more excited and into them. She never noticed the agates (i pointed them out) and even shrugged at em.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:26 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Fabolous
boring (agate)
Perfect word for this color....I just dont get the attraction to it

Old 09-11-2012, 07:23 PM
doogiedoc is on a distinguished road
If anyone is bored with their agate 991, you could always just give it to me. I'll be happy to take it off your hands for you to help relieve you of your misery.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Z356 has a spectacular aura aboutZ356 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fabolous
This was my 991 top color then i saw the red interior and had to have that. I dont think i live with a superman car for more than a summer.
Fab: The guy you see in the attached photo resents what you said above. He was overheard saying 'It's Spider-Man's colors! There is no 'Yellow' on this color combination - just 'Blue' & 'Red'! What on earth is this 'Fabolous' guy talking about? And why would he called himself 'Fabolous' anyway if he is color blind?' You get the drift, he is pissed!

Saludos,
Eduardo

Attached Images   
Old 09-12-2012, 04:02 PM
NeunElf will become famous soon enough
I like Agate, it hides dirt and scratches/dings very well!

Old 07-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor
intrepidagent is on a distinguished road
We love aqua blue....and recently refinished a "K / Kurz" or shortened hood crest for a customer in polished nickel plate with gloss black + clear marine resin over aqua blue:

Old 07-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Not in love with the color. Prefer the Sapphire Blue myself.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:55 AM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jersey shore
not in love with the color. Prefer the sapphire blue myself.
+911

Old 07-04-2017, 12:33 PM
oldfool is on a distinguished road
I like it and with black wheels I think it's one of the best colors Porsche has.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aqua Blue - why no love?