I broke down...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 07:48 PM
sportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the roughsportscentury is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Tpup
Update - Absolutely would not buy from these clowns again. They clearly don't understand how to sell cars out of state...
They can't be worse than Brumos in Jacksonville. After purchasing several pcars in a few different states, Brumos is literally the only dealership I would never trust. What happened with Porsche of Kings Automall?

Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 AM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
Update - Absolutely would not buy from these clowns again. They clearly don't understand how to sell cars out of state...
Send me a pm if I can help.

Let me know who you are dealing with.

I really will help if I can. I know every person in the Joseph group.

Mike

Old 07-04-2012, 11:24 AM
parkerfe is on a distinguished road
No, no, no, no, no... She doesn't drive a MT.
Then teach her.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Just an update. I picked up the car on Sat and drove it home (400 miles). The salesperson was a pleasure and came in from vacation to deliver the car. The business manager was very nice and the delivery process was very good. I did provide some constructive feedback to the dealership about the process and communications, however, I was impressed with everyone I met there.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Originally Posted by parkerfe
Then teach her.
Tried that with my last wife and she bounced my Ferrari off the curb... I think I'll teach my current wife how to drive my old TR6, if she gets that down then we will move on to the 991...

Old 07-09-2012, 04:43 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
that's a pretty f'ing nice summer DD

Tried that with my last wife and she bounced my Ferrari off the curb...
is that why she's your last wife?

Old 07-09-2012, 06:25 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by evil panda
that's a pretty f'ing nice summer DD

is that why she's your last wife?
ROFL

Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Corey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the new pickup, great color!

Corey@wheelsboutique.com
TOP WORLDWIDE DEALER FOR HRE / Adv1/ Volk Racing/ Champion/ SpeedArt/ TechArt/D2Forged/ Vorsteiner/ Wald/ Brembo/Eibach & More