I know, I know...! - Just 4 pics this time

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:47 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Thanks fellas...especially for not kicking me off the forum! Here's another!
Beautiful! that clean, nice and wide road plus the fall color is killing me. Some section of the twisty mountain roads here has a lot of bicyclist and bikes on the weekend, it gets tricky if one plan on a spirited drive. Enjoy!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 PM
braindoc1 has a spectacular aura aboutbraindoc1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ArashApollo
The third picture is just absolutely amazing.
Awesome pics but I'm partial to the fourth... Great shot obviously using panning feature with image stabilization...beautiful car, great backdrop

Old 10-25-2012, 08:19 PM
braindoc1 has a spectacular aura aboutbraindoc1 has a spectacular aura about
Inspired by your pics Haku, I'm going to sample the diamondback loop on Sunday.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 PM
White991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really niceWhite991 is just really nice
Haiku, personally, I like the photos that you shot on your own with the flag in the background. It seems to have a little more story to it. But this are still great shots. Keep it coming man.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:48 PM
chancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ROD
Beautiful setting and 911. keep them coming.
OT -- great avatar! Car from Stuttgart, girl from Munich...

Old 10-25-2012, 10:51 PM
chancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to beholdchancludo is a splendid one to behold
First off, Haku, I live vicariously through you. Wasn't able to take a drive for weeks due to travel, took a short one today but no comparison to what you seem to do on a daily basis! Looking forward to one this weekend, will take camera with me!

Great photos, yours or otherwise! Keep 'em coming!

And, of course, great car! Color rocks (I'm not biased) and SPASM is awesome.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by braindoc1
Inspired by your pics Haku, I'm going to sample the diamondback loop on Sunday.
Thank you. I hope you have a great drive and look forward to your comments about it. These cars come into their own on roads like these.

Originally Posted by chancludo
First off, Haku, I live vicariously through you. Wasn't able to take a drive for weeks due to travel, took a short one today but no comparison to what you seem to do on a daily basis! Looking forward to one this weekend, will take camera with me!

Great photos, yours or otherwise! Keep 'em coming!

And, of course, great car! Color rocks (I'm not biased) and SPASM is awesome.
Thank you C. I look forward to seeing your pics as well. Like most enthusiasts for me the Porsche experience is so much more than just the car. It's so much about design, driving, visiting places and sharing.

Quite correct spasm absolutely rocks! Combine it with pdcc and the experience on twisties is mind blowing. IMO that combo is perfect.

Originally Posted by White991
Haiku, personally, I like the photos that you shot on your own with the flag in the background. It seems to have a little more story to it. But this are still great shots. Keep it coming man.
Thank you for the compliment W. The town in which I took those pictures has a very small community and is one in which the railroad played an important role. Cowan has a really old time southern feel which for me (being a transplanted East African Asian Brit) is fascinating.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:15 PM
As promised, pictures of a (short-ish) drive yesterday: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3678223

Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
These care are just begging for more aggressive wheels.