Discounts, lease rates...same old arghhh!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2013 991
Thanks for agreeing with my point number 1 which was the only point I was trying to make. This is an internet forum--come one and come all. My guess is many, many people come here for information ranging from help with builds, recall notices, discounting, financing, AND sharing pictures.

The smiley face on my original post was meant to show that I was only making my second point in jest to reinforce that this forum appears to be for one and all, versus one and a few others.

Please share pics all day long. I actually do like looking at pictures of these cars including the OP's nice looking silver 991.

Come one, come all. Post whatever you like regarding buying, owning or selling a 991. Ignore those posts that you don't have any interest in.
Great point ; D. And I wish I have pictures to share... no car...

Old 11-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Hawkman will become famous soon enough
As a newbie here - I think the mix here is just right.
Car shots are great for example and inspiration -(specially the small details) and the pricing stuff helps to get a realistic idea on what king of deal to expect.
Before I found this forum I was fumbling around in dark on my vague dream of a Euro Delivery next May.......now I'm just fumbling!

And the encouragement and support from you like-minded enthusiasts is going to make sure I get my order in before the end of the year!
Paul