Red Calipers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 01:25 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Lime Gold is cool. not everyone's cup of tea but unique & different. i love it.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
[B]We do it quite often...

We dont powdercoat them however, we professionally paint them. Here are a few that we have recently done

Another set we completed for our 2013 Audi RS5 color-matched Sepang Blue
Very nice work on these! Would love to see a shot of them installed.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Hawkman will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all the comments guys. Originally I was set on white with red int with the glass roof - but thought that this could look a bit Boy-Racer in the long term.....
I was curious about the Lime Gold but must admit I have not seen one in person.
This video shows it very well thoughhttp://www.youtube.com/embed/cF2ejbJ...layer_embedded

BTW - I'm looking to order it by end of Dec to do a collection from the factory in May 2013.

I'll post pics from the configurator, shortly. Really appreciate feedback!

Old 11-28-2012, 07:03 AM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Lime Gold is cool. not everyone's cup of tea but unique & different. i love it.

Here are those pics on the site for Lime Gold. Not my cup of tea either for spending 100k+:

Old 11-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Hawkman will become famous soon enough
OK, Here's the pics from the configurator - seem to have lost some definition - I uploaded 4 to an album:

Paul

Last edited by Hawkman; 11-28-2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Added pics
Old 11-28-2012, 10:40 AM
ArashApollo will become famous soon enoughArashApollo will become famous soon enough
Wow that looks really nice!

Old 02-09-2013, 11:32 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to revive an old thread.....pending credit approval, I'll be driving that car home in 2 weeks. (app went in late Sat, finance guy wasn't there).

They were insanely motivated to move this car since they've had it for 6 months. The lime gold with the tan interior definitely clashes (would have been soooo much better with black) but that problem will be mitigated a bit by tinting the windows. I currently have a 2011 Cayman S and this car, after the dealer discount, is only $32 more per month. It was a steal. The color is already growing on me and I can say without a doubt that I will never see any one else with it. Bottom line, it's a brand spanking new 991S that ended up being cheaper than a new Boxster S on a 2 year lease. Worst case scenario I have it for 2 years (or less) and then jump to something else.

The 991S is such an amazing car that I was willing to go colorblind. And if I told you how much the payment is on it I think a LOT of other people would do the same. I won't say exactly what the number is, but it's under $1k which is unheard of without insane $$ down on a 991.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 AM
dhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond reputedhill911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CCns23
Sorry to revive an old thread.....pending credit approval, I'll be driving that car home in 2 weeks. (app went in late Sat, finance guy wasn't there).

They were insanely motivated to move this car since they've had it for 6 months. The lime gold with the tan interior definitely clashes (would have been soooo much better with black) but that problem will be mitigated a bit by tinting the windows. I currently have a 2011 Cayman S and this car, after the dealer discount, is only $32 more per month. It was a steal. The color is already growing on me and I can say without a doubt that I will never see any one else with it. Bottom line, it's a brand spanking new 991S that ended up being cheaper than a new Boxster S on a 2 year lease. Worst case scenario I have it for 2 years (or less) and then jump to something else.

The 991S is such an amazing car that I was willing to go colorblind. And if I told you how much the payment is on it I think a LOT of other people would do the same. I won't say exactly what the number is, but it's under $1k which is unheard of without insane $$ down on a 991.
Good for you! CONGRATS!! I saw one at a dealer in Seattle and really liked it.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:28 AM
deeznutz is just really nicedeeznutz is just really nicedeeznutz is just really nicedeeznutz is just really nice
Originally Posted by CCns23
What are the parameters of your lease? miles/yr #yrs and how much down?