Agency Power Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 05:52 AM
jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !
Agency Power Exhaust

Anyone install the agency power exhaust? The youtube videos (posted below and on this forum in another thread) compare the headers, x-pipe and 2nd muffler bypass. I'm leaning towards the headers and x-pipe but am worried it may sound "ricey". I also would like to have more control, with valves, but don't think that's available.

Any thoughts?

John

Old 11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
the fabspeed ones look to have 2 resonators from their youtube video

in the agency power i only see 1 resonator:

I think either way you'll be okay because its resonated. Its not like you're doing a complete muffler bypass.

the piping on the 991 really confuses me though.. why does the agency power have extra pipes? I'm guessing that just goes to in the factory exhaust tips?

Last edited by split; 11-29-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Split that video was of our original design which utilized two sets of resonators. We have changed the Primary Muffler Bypass X-Pipe to improve power and sound and it now only has a set of stainless steel resonators. You can still install the X-Pipe with the OEM mufflers, Fabspeed Maxflo Mufflers, or just no mufflers at all (X-Pipe Race Exhaust). Check out the videos and dyno graphs below with the different configurations.

Fabspeed Primary Muffler Bypass X-Pipe (Stock Mufflers)

Fabspeed Primary Muffler Bypass X-Pipe with Maxflo Mufflers

Fabspeed X-Pipe Race Exhaust (no side mufflers)

Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 PM
veilsideLGD is on a distinguished road
Is there any drone with just the X-pipe muffler bypass with OEM PSE muffers?

Old 11-30-2012, 08:16 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by veilsideLGD
Is there any drone with just the X-pipe muffler bypass with OEM PSE muffers?
No drone with the X-Pipe and the stock/PSE/Maxflo Mufflers. When you remove the side mufflers and just run the X-Pipe, than you will have issues with resonance/drone.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 AM
caveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nice
Can the X-pipe be run with the stock Porsche OEM mufflers? If so, what is impact on sound?

Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by caveatesq
Can the X-pipe be run with the stock Porsche OEM mufflers? If so, what is impact on sound?
Yes the X-Pipe will mate to the side OEM mufflers. The Video loaded above "Fabspeed Primary Muffler Bypass X-Pipe" has the X-Pipe with stock side mufflers. You will notice a much deeper tone with the Primary Muffler Bypass X-Pipe.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by split
the piping on the 991 really confuses me though.. why does the agency power have extra pipes? I'm guessing that just goes to in the factory exhaust tips?
The "extra" piping is the difference on the Standard Carrera and the Carrera S with quad tips.

Videos don't do this system justice. Its sound is simply amazing. If your looking for a nice deep exotic tone I would go with the headers and X-pipe like you have already been leaning towards

Old 12-04-2012, 01:23 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
^ does anyone have a detailed exhaust diagram of how the 991 and 991S exhaust system works? it confuses the heck out of me.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Im going to steal Fabspeed's video